Mario Board Game (with figures and cards!)

Wow, this is really cool! I'd never be able to do something like this.

Is there any chance that you have made/ will make a Chuck Quizmo figurine? Because that would be awesome.

Fan is kinda an understatement; he's always seemed more like a maniac to me. /lamepun

Anyway, if you could post pics of the cards and the rules and give more details on the actual gameplay, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to know if we could adapt this to forum games type gameplay or not.

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

Amazing. <3

So, what type of clay do you use for your figures? Also, the cards look computer-made. What software do you use for your cards? I must say though, I like your figures much better than the cards [more creativity].

Also, you could sell these things. People would definitely buy your figurines.

Can you give me some of your talent? Even just a smidgen? Hee hee.

THIS IS AMAZING.

I have always loved clay things, they just end up looking so awesome.

The cards are nice too, nicely made. I would love to see the game board and figure out how to actually play. (If you bring it too nintendo then i'll buy it!)

Polyemer clay was used to make the figures and is used Microsoft Word to create and design the cards.
I am offering requests if people want to see their favorite mario character in clay formation. Rules are being typed up and will be posted on the blog website. :)
MORE PHOTOS WILL BE ADDED ON THE BLOG LATER TODAY! :mario:

Back