Whose your favorite Donkey Kong villain?

Whose your favorite Donkey Kong villain?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stanley the Bugman

• King K. Rool

• KAOS

• Wizpig

• Cactus King

• Ghastly King

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I made this to coincide with my "Whose your favorite Mario villain?" thread, that and the DK threads seemed pretty dead. Don't feel limited to just this list, you can put your favorite villain down below if you want. Also notice that I put Donkey Kong series villains, not just Donkey Kong villains, the list would be rather small if it was just Donkey Kong villains. I also only used villains from the games, though feel free to use show villains like [dkwiki]Kaptain Skurvy[/dkwiki] or [dkwiki]Polly Roger[/dkwiki].

Wizpig rocks. he has the most challenging and memorable races.

Personally I like KAOS, theres just something cool about an emotionless killing machine, especially one thats :!: SPOILER :!: Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong.

Your Forgetting Captain Survey , Quilfish, Armydillo. that Dragon in DK64 , Klump and Krunch!

I mostly just put main villains i.e. big baddies like bosses of games (not game bosses). Plus, if I have Army Dillo, that Dragon in DK64 (Dogadon) and Quilfish (Puftoss) shouldn't I include other bosses like King Zing, Fire Necky, Very Gnawty, Squirt, etc., etc., you see it just keeps going, thats why I said you could stick your other favorite baddies down below if you want.

I didn't put show villains down because, well I don't really have a reason, I mostly just wanted to keep it video-game exclusive; you can put the show guys down if you want so guys like Kaptain Skurvy, [dkwiki]Klump (character)[/dkwiki] and [dkwiki]Krusha (character)[/dkwiki] can get some spotlight.

Hmmmmmmm, Casplat is also a notable one (Had the Blueprints in DK64). But I see where your going.

Would Cranky be considered a Villain?

Since Cranky really only annoys Donkey and really isn't malevolent to him I don't think he should be counted as a villain.

Also, I think the Kasplats were just generic enemies, not just one character.

Doesn't a Kasplat get killed after the events in Fungi Forest or something in a Cut Sean?

Well a Kasplat does try to dessert the Kremling Krew and K. Rool sends a giant Klaptrap (whom I call "Monster Klaptrap") after him because of that. But since you bump into that same Kasplat at the enrance to Hideout Helm I think he survived; though I might be mistaken' it could just be another Kasplat at the entrance, not the one from the cutscene, which is after beating King Kut Out (Creepy Castle).

I think both KAOS and King K. Rool are the best. *Zingers pown all though*

Sir Grodus said:
Well a Kasplat does try to dessert the Kremling Krew and K. Rool sends a giant Klaptrap (whom I call "Monster Klaptrap") after him because of that. But since you bump into that same Kasplat at the enrance to Hideout Helm I think he survived; though I might be mistaken' it could just be another Kasplat at the entrance, not the one from the cutscene, which is after beating King Kut Out (Creepy Castle).

King Cut-out is the worst boss ever. Hideout helm is torture. You have to go through everything in a time limit.

I like Skurvy. By the way, how do we know that King/Kaptain/Baron.K-Rool/Roolenstein are all the same person?

It is a bit obvious that King K. Rool, Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein and King Krusha K. Rool are all the same. As, aside from the clothing they're pretty much exactly the same looking. Plus when they converse with the Kongs they make references to past defeats.

And yes, Skurvy is pretty cool, especially his theme music from the episodes The Legend of the Crystal Coconut and Bug a Boogie. By the way, my favorite Donkey Kong Country show villain, that would have to be either [dkwiki]Polly Roger[/dkwiki] or Krusha (the character, not the species).

Due to the success of this poll (and by success I mean lotsa' posts) I've decided to create another "Whose your favorite ____ Villain" poll. Which Nintendo character I should do it on, I may leave that choice to you, the world (by which I mean you guys). Which character will it be, Samus? Kirby? Wario?

a wink a wonk a danky and ill throw ya in tha brig..... man i like that show. Should Cactus King be up there?

Back