Enter the Nega *(Hiatus-ized)*

This is my new fledgling story! My first one actually. I have the main story planned out, but the details are probably going to be a little improv. So that means sign ups for it will switch between accepting and not.

Here are the open slots (seems like only a few for now, but more will open as the story progresses). I can kill of any of these character whenever I choose. After the slots are taken, I shall produce my pilot.

Lead Scientist: PTR
Space Captain: FE
Intern: Smasher
Explosion Managements: Luigi #1
F.O.R.T. Operative: Nabber
Abductee: Toad85
Lesser abductee: Goomba Shoe
Lesser abductee: NSM
TOP SECRET: Pyroguy6
TOP SECRET: GalcticPetey
TOP SECRET: Ultraluigi
If you are unhappy with which name I use for you; contact me!!!

Re: Enter the Nega *(Accepting!)*

I'll be anything. Good luck.

Thanks for signing up guys! Nabber, I'll put you up for something interesting...You guys may not all appear in the first two or so stories, but I swear you will appear in them eventually. The first few will be for getting the plot introduced.

I guess I'll be the intern.

Alrighty then! All the necessary jobs have been filled up for me to start working on the first chapter. Its only a pilot though. It'll probably be done by the end of the week. Maybe sooner, maybe later.

Re: Enter the Nega *(NOT ACCEPTING)*

You know, I really like your style. It's definitely good. It is a bit redundant at times, and I do feel some more description could be used. But it's a debut prologue and so I do cut some slack. Also, there are a few typos but again, that's okay. I'll give this an 8/10.

Yeah, lower than my own expectations. I promise to do better in the later chapters.

LuigiNo.1 said:
You're right it's short, and I'm only mentioned in one sentence of the prologue. Still good.

Like I said the first one or two chapters will be for getting the story introduced. You and FE may not appear for a while.

LuigiNo.1 said:
You're right it's short, and I'm only mentioned in one sentence of the prologue. Still good.
Author does what author wants.

Toad2012 said:
This *bleep* is good. I'll be first in line if you need a sixth role.

Thanks. I still thinking up more parts. One's likely to come up.

Alrighty, Toad. Here are some ideas I've been experimenting with. I signed you up for a part.

Re: Enter the Nega *(ACCEPTING!)*

Dibs on next available role :posh:

Banjo said:
Toad2012 said:
This *bleep* is good. I'll be first in line if you need a sixth role.

Thanks. I still thinking up more parts. One's likely to come up.

Alrighty, Toad. Here are some ideas I've been experimenting with. I signed you up for a part.
Seems cool. Abductee is an OK role. :)

Yes; You shall have an important role to play. As will the others. A major theme in the story is regret. As in, you will all make choices that will greatly alter the fate of the story. Choices you may or may not regret.

Banjo said:
Yes; You shall have an important role to play. As will the others. A major theme in the story is regret. As in, you will all make choices that will greatly alter the fate of the story. Choices you may or may not regret.
Actual interactive choices, or choices you make for us?

Lips said:
Dibs on next available role :posh:

If you want to be a lesser abductee that's fine. Don't think that just because it says lesser that it is only a cameo. The abductees will have a large role; Toad will just be their leader.

Back