Enter the Nega *(Hiatus-ized)*

Re: Enter the Nega *(ACCEPTING!)*

No i want a ball and chain please

Okey-dokey then. I'm going to start working on the next story. Probably going to take a while. We've got a new teacher who gives out lots of homework. I have a lot higher expectations for this one though, now that I can make it longer.

EDIT: And Nabber; you won't get to make your own choices. I have already got the plot prepared. That could be a cool idea for a later series.

What is this story about anyways?

Luciano Bradley said:

The most I can say without ruining the next chapter...A cataclysmic event strikes. The planet may not survive if it hits again. The heroes must go into space and find whatever is causing it.

It will all really become clear after I get done with the chapter I'm working on. I need on more person right now. Interested?

Banjo said:
Luciano Bradley said:

The most I can say without ruining the next chapter...A cataclysmic event strikes. The planet may not survive if it hits again. The heroes must go into space and find whatever is causing it.

It will all really become clear after I get done with the chapter I'm working on. I need on more person right now. Interested?
Banjo said:
Okey-dokey then. I'm going to start working on the next story. Probably going to take a while. We've got a new teacher who gives out lots of homework. I have a lot higher expectations for this one though, now that I can make it longer.

EDIT: And Nabber; you won't get to make your own choices. I have already got the plot prepared. That could be a cool idea for a later series.
Dr. Javelin was going to do something like that. He never had time to go on with it. I also thought about writing an interactive story but figured that it would be too hard to do...

Banjo said:
Lips said:
Dibs on next available role :posh:

If you want to be a lesser abductee that's fine. Don't think that just because it says lesser that it is only a cameo. The abductees will have a large role; Toad will just be their leader.
So I'm like Commodore Decker?

For non-trekkies who don't know who that is, he was the captain of the U.S.S. Constellation, a ship that was nearly destroyed by a large alien doomsday device. Judging by Banjo's description of the character, my role and Decker's are almost exactly the same.

New Super Mario said:
I'll be the last abductee spot

Alrighty.

Kirby said:
Banjo said:
Lead Scientist: M&L
Why does this not say PTR

So you'd rather be referred to as that? I'll fix the story then. I was going by usernames.

Toad2012 said:
So I'm like Commodore Decker?

For non-trekkies who don't know who that is, he was the captain of the U.S.S. Constellation, a ship that was nearly destroyed by a large alien doomsday device. Judging by Banjo's description of the character, my role and Decker's are almost exactly the same.

I've never seen Star Trek, but that's actually really close.

Discord said:
Dr. Javelin was going to do something like that. He never had time to go on with it.
Rats, I was hoping you guys had forgotten about that.

*pout*

I would like someone to appear as a lesser scientist in the high court.

Sorry the story is taking so long. I haven't had much free time as of late.

Thanks. LuigiNo.1 and FireEvee will likely play a larger role in the next one.

I took off the position of lesser scientist because four very important roles had become available, and I scrapped the other idea. If you take one of these roles you likely won't appear until much later.

Review:

For part 2, it's hard to know what is going on since there is no defined time passage and the scenes are really unrealistic. And the switching of POV's (I believe that what the lines signify) confuses me even more because there is no heads-up or reminder to make the reader prepared on what's going on. There's not really a lot of backstory that the reader can base things upon and be potent on what's going on in the first place. I see no improvement so far in this story, but it just barely started so we'll have to wait and see more.

1.8/7

Very boring, rather a drag, and unsure what's going on.

Not going to argue with your review; I agree for the most part of what you're saying. As far as your first point goes, I haven't found an efficient way to change points of view. I try to mention each person's name at the beginning of each entry, but it seems crowded. This probably in part due to the fact that I haven't put spaces above and below each line. I might change that later. As far as backstory goes, I think backstories are a little overdone. I will include a little history to the heroes and the shadowy monsters later, but not to the point of where it seems I am trying to - for lack of a better word - over-think things.

But anyway, thank you for your review. It is appreciated and will be taken into account.

Can I be in the story? You don't HAVE to include me.

I love the divide you get in reviews from all the users

Cap'n Falcon said:
Can I be in the story? You don't HAVE to include me.

Sure. I'll either cameo you or put you in the last major spot. Which do you prefer?

Back