Also a text based adventure.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
5 people can play at a time. (Also, thanks to Evil Magikrazy for the idea)

A young mailman, James Prescott stands at the entrance to a post office, his boss has just sent him on his route. It's a sunny day, and a few clouds drift by. His bicycle is to the left, his two friends stand nearby, a coffee shop lays to the right.

No, you can pretty much do what ever you want, but nothing ridiculous, or stupid. Try to keep the story going. Are you signing up?
Edit: Pretty much, you'll give me a command, and I'll continue the story for a bit, then you enter another command. Also, you can choose if you want to have a character.

If you want t o have a character yes, if you don't then you don't have to.

I'll be Count von Count.

An oven mitt

That really long name Quizmo hates to repeat.

Okay, so James walks over to his friends. They identify themselves as Count Von Count and Fred. "Let's go to the coffee shop!" they yell. "Guys, I've got a mail rou-" is all James manages to say before they drag him towards the coffee shop.
The inside of the coffee shop looks like something from the 80s. An oven mitt lays on the floor. There is a posh looking man sitting at a very flippable table I none corner. A cashier was a name tag reading "That really lo-" and a piece of paper taped beside it reading "-ng name that Quizmo hates to repeat"
What does everyone do?

(Nabber you're the guy at the table BTW)

Ask the customers what they want.

Be an oven mitt.

Put on Smasher so I can safely make the coffee.

Take out a gun and start shooting innocent civilians.

So, the cashier asks what the customers want. " 3 cofees Count Von **** says, reaching into his bag for something. Meanwhile, the posh man in the back suddenly kicks down a nearby wall and runs away. The cashier picks up an oven mitt, but not before the count pulls out a Minigun and goes batshit insane on everyone's ass. The only survivors are everyone.

Eat Bop's hand.

Take Smasher off.

Back