What Internet browser do you use?

Used to use Internet Explorer, but I switched to Chrome a few months ago. Best decision I made in a long time.

Firefox. Used to use Internet Explorer but i didn't like it so i decided to switch to Firefox. Was a great decision.

Chrome.

Used to use Firefox, and I use Safari on my iPod though, so really, anything but IE. Besides, IE can't view those beautiful round edges on some templates.

I used IE, but it started freezing up my computer. I use Chrome now, but I still like IE because its more user-friendly.

Sharks Territory said:
Firefox. I like Chrome, but for some reason the version I have has problems with PDFs.

What kind of problems?

Either IE or Google Chrome (as I tend to alternate between both). However, I generally prefer Chrome over IE as I find the former to being quite a bit quicker when browsing through the web.

Safari but I use it the IPad. I do want to get a Laptop though.

I used to use IE, then I kept switching between Chrome, FF and Safari. I now just use safari, it is VERY quick.

Internet Explorer and Firefox. I, for some reason, feel the need to use Firefox for this forum, Twitter, Facebook, my forum, Twitter, tumblr, GPX+ etc., and IE for the MarioWiki, Userpedia, the Userpedia Forum, Xephyr, and most other stuff. I've got a lot of bookmarks on IE, so I guess I use that so I don't have to go through the trouble of re-bookmarking other shit.

I have Chrome, but I only use it occasionally for Angry Birds.

I Use IE|PS It sucks but it works faster on my Laptop

Back