Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
Firefox. Used to use Internet Explorer but i didn't like it so i decided to switch to Firefox. Was a great decision.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Pronouns
She/her
Internet Explorer is the least safe of the browsers, therefore I like using Firefox and Chrome. I currently use Chrome.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Chrome.

Used to use Firefox, and I use Safari on my iPod though, so really, anything but IE. Besides, IE can't view those beautiful round edges on some templates.

banjonator1

Satan
Pronouns
He/him
I used IE, but it started freezing up my computer. I use Chrome now, but I still like IE because its more user-friendly.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
Firefox. I like Chrome, but for some reason the version I have has problems with PDFs.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Sharks Territory said:
Firefox. I like Chrome, but for some reason the version I have has problems with PDFs.
What kind of problems?

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Pronouns
He/him
Either IE or Google Chrome (as I tend to alternate between both). However, I generally prefer Chrome over IE as I find the former to being quite a bit quicker when browsing through the web.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Pronouns
He/him
Safari but I use it the IPad. I do want to get a Laptop though.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
I used to use IE, then I kept switching between Chrome, FF and Safari. I now just use safari, it is VERY quick.

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Internet Explorer and Firefox. I, for some reason, feel the need to use Firefox for this forum, Twitter, Facebook, my forum, Twitter, tumblr, GPX+ etc., and IE for the MarioWiki, Userpedia, the Userpedia Forum, Xephyr, and most other stuff. I've got a lot of bookmarks on IE, so I guess I use that so I don't have to go through the trouble of re-bookmarking other shit.

I have Chrome, but I only use it occasionally for Angry Birds.

N64Dude

Katyusha best Girls Und Panzer Girl
Pronouns
He/him
I Use IE|PS It sucks but it works faster on my Laptop