Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0 (now 3.1)

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Luigi! Proto Man! Bass! Dark Samus! Super Mario Land shoutouts!

Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover 2.0

I just KNEW that they were going to put in SNES graphics :)

It looks just as awesome as the other one, but I have to say that they took way too long to show Bass in that trailer.

I saw Mario 3 levels I am excited.

Wait a minute, so this version is both Super Mario Bros. Crossover with the original SMB, SMAS SMB, SMB3, and SML2 including new characters?

'3K, you had me at Proto.

It had me at Proto as well. 8)

Pinkie Pie said:
Wait a minute, so this version is both Super Mario Bros. Crossover with the original SMB, SMAS SMB, SMB3, and SML2 including new characters?
I have no idea but it's going to rock my face right off, whatever it turns out to be.

This is going to be awesome!

Hell yes! I loved the first one, so I'm gonna love this this one even more!

If this doesn't let me rampage through the first level of Super Mario Land 2 while the Contra theme blares in the background, I'll be seriously dissapointed.

I loved Super Mario Bros. Crossover! When will this game get released?

The trailer says First Quarter 2012, so I'm guessing around March-ish.

I've never played 1.0, so I'm kinda at a loss to how this game will work. But I'm excited.

Actually, not to rain on your parade, all the levels are the same, theres just an option to make the graphics different.

Still, Looks pretty great. I was playing 1.0 just before, I'm having trouble on World 5-4 with Megaman

Devil Jin said:
Actually, not to rain on your parade, all the levels are the same, theres just an option to make the graphics different.
I very distinctly saw one of my favorite Mario 3 airship levels sir.

Really? It said in the desciption on the exploding rabbit website it's only an option to change the graphics (The music in the background changes with the graphics)

Oh wait you're right it was just an incredibly clever palette swap. Excitement gone.

Don't worry! It will still be fun playing as the new characters Luigi and Bass. Plus the new costumes for each character.

Back