Animal Crossing: New Leaf

It's a funny joke that she is about Bells

I read this comic online:
Isabelle: And here is for Public Works Projects and
Ordinances
Villager: Great. now where do i assign where the villagers live?
Isabelle: ???

Why you cannot place where the villagers live

One of my villagers, Diva is moving out on November 30. I was trying to ignore her, but I guess that's no longer needed.

Did any of you read the QR Code?

btw, how do you get the food decorations
that you cannot eat?

(Ex. Birthday Cake)
Something besides the Birthday Cake
how do you get the other ones?

Quizmaster Ruff Puff said:
One of my villagers, Diva is moving out on November 30. I was trying to ignore her, but I guess that's no longer needed.
I just looked her up.

Congrats, man!

Lumastar said:
Quizmaster Ruff Puff said:
I just looked her up.

Congrats, man!

Yeah, Diva's not really my favorite villager, so thanks, I guess.

OH MY GOD!
This Happened
I got a letter from Chrissy and one part it
says this:
"Why'd you keep your Fandom Secret till now!?

She knows i write Mario Fanfiction...
HOW!?

I made some more designs like a Samus, Yoshi, and Link and put them on my wall. I also made a Spider-man shirt, a TMNT shirt, and a Mario's/Luigi's shirt/overalls.

So Lucky moved in on December 27th. It's already the end of January and he still hasn't moved away. I've been ignoring him since he first moved in (although I did hit him with my net a few times). Why won't he go away?!

Donatello said:
So Lucky moved in on December 27th. It's already the end of January and he still hasn't moved away. I've been ignoring him since he first moved in (although I did hit him with my net a few times). Why won't he go away?!

Have you tried hitting him with your bug net?

Flareon said:
Donatello said:

Have you tried hitting him with your bug net?

Don't hit him with the net. That defaults him onto the friendship ladder, but he'll always stay low and not high enough to leave.

Diva's moving tomorrow. I wonder who will take her place in Rhinonia? (That's the name of my town.)

Back