Sketch dumps

is iscribble a thing again

w72i.png

Crocodile Dippy said:
gotta move that gear up, wankers
we need a dispenser right here

Not that I know of, tb. I drew everything in Photoshop CC.

Toothless said:
Sergeant Sillies said:
So I doodled something today
WIcXJ5P.png
I laughed. I am terrible.
You're not terrible it's just a cartoon. Besides Finn can fist bump with his other arm lol. He'll be back to his cheery self in no time :3

Toothless said:
Sergeant Sillies said:
WIcXJ5P.png
That's amazing.

I made some sort of intermediate noise of laughter and horror.

And now I'm wondering if they'll change the opening at some point...

Walkazo said:
Toothless said:
Sergeant Sillies said:
WIcXJ5P.png
That's amazing.

I made some sort of intermediate noise of laughter and horror.

And now I'm wondering if they'll change the opening at some point...
Thanks!
I sure hope they do. Now that Finn lost his favorite arm I can never look at the opening the same way again.

I'm just going to assume that he's going to go to some magic person who gives him his arm back.
This is like one of the few times I've seen where the show has continuity.

Re: Sgt. Sillies's Crap Art Dump

MkiwZaB.png

I hate coloring so that's why it's half-assed.

mC7ZnMs.png

I drew my fiance, Darkdrazer. The left side is how he sees himself now, the right is how he sees himself at 24 years old.

Out of curiosity who nominated me for Favorite Artist in the userpedia awards? My art is pure anal leakage I'm amazed I managed to nab a spot this year.

Re: Sgt. Sillies's Crap Art Dump

Sergeant Sillies said:
MkiwZaB.png

I hate coloring so that's why it's half-assed.
that's really good stuff, smiley. it looks like it could pass for official concept art for the show

Thanks, Dippy! </totally 400 years late>

mDq5QJg.png

i got lazy with the last panel so i posted a memeface for my classmates and professor's reaction when they over heard me and my friend
Summary for those who can't understand my hand writing: I went to college as a pirate this year, ran around the halls screaming swiggity swoogity I'm coming for the booty at the top of my lungs and quite a few people actually understood what it meant so they were highly disturbed. Then later in Forensics my friend Deborah asked me what was I suppose to be and I replied black beard. But then she was like, but you don't have a beard which I retort who said it had to be on my face? That's when the class got quite and overheard. Some people laughed their asses off, others were like
images

Back