Sketch dumps

Colored stuff = drawn by Smiley?

Omg I love your doodles Smiley, tb, and FE! (As I had mentioned to you guys on the chat, I would love to join you in a drawing fest!)
Now if only I can get iScribble to let me on!

Portal Sketch Dump

portalsketchdumpfixed.png

You can't play portal 2 with me. I goof off too damn much to get anything done.
_itrollu__by_Kyu_Neko.gif

thanks

i wanted to draw atlas and orange betting on franken turrets, but that didn't turn out so well.

Hello I'm the freind that was supposed to get a profile yesterday and I swear I'm not lying
P.S. There was more to the sketches we did, but banjo and I agreed that it should not see this post.

Discord said:

You say that a lot after listening to "Sepraslay". Meh. I will just call him Jimmy. Seriously though, cut him some slack. I held a gun to his head and forced him to join.

Something I did in smiley's board

something I did I smileys board in iscrible.

iaza13782989591200.png

It's a website where people can draw together. It doesn't require a download.
I believe so, Nabber.

Wait what website is this?
Nevermind, I just missed the post. What's the name of your group, I'd like to draw with you guys some time.

Unfortunately the board I made expired. Then again none of us has been drawing on it since that day it was made. TBH it was kind of a one time thing since everyone else is too busy with real life stuff.

Sorry Quizmo. :(

Okay then. No worries. If you ever decide to draw again, I'd love to join you guys.

tumblr_mqiu7uWA2V1rk7f5mo1_500.png
New sketch dump, I found it in my heart to draw again.
I hope Nabby McStabby doesn't kill me for sneaking one of his infamous horses in there.

Back