What are your habits?

Tilting my chair.
A lot.

Discord said:
Tilting my chair.
A lot.

Me too but only if the chair is wobbly.

I don't know if this is a habit but in school I always use the shelf under the chair in front of me as a foot rest. And it annoys me when the chair in front of me don't have a shelf underneath.

Not knowing where to put my arms/hands when I'm sitting in a chair.

Also, holding my breath (it's really hard to explain, sometimes I just don't want a person to hear me breathing when I'm walking) but the person won't go away and I start gasping for air.

I have a habit of rocking my chair a lot, plus I tiptoe for some reason.

I crack my knuckles a lot, too.

Getting so distracted that I go hours upon hours without eating a single bite of food? I don't know.

I do bite my nails a lot, tho.

My toes are always subconsciously wiggling. I mean, they literally do not stop unless I concentrate on them. My mother thinks it's hilarious.

I also tend to roll my lips inward when I'm thinking.

CharizardLover said:
I think I'm the only person in the world who's afraid of nailclippers.

Haha, it's funny, because I am too. I just let my nails grow instead of biting them, though.

AvORR.jpg

The people around me have always found this far more disturbing than I think is really warranted, so now I just lie and say that I can't cut them because of a medical condition.

</crazy>

I bite my lip or gnaw on the tip of my thumb when thinking.

As an aside, I hate nail clippers.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Getting so distracted that I go hours upon hours without eating a single bite of food? I don't know.

This.

And tilting my chair. And falling out of my chair a lot. Sometimes unrelated.

carcinoGeneticist said:
CharizardLover said:
I think I'm the only person in the world who's afraid of nailclippers.

Haha, it's funny, because I am too. I just let my nails grow instead of biting them, though.

AvORR.jpg

The people around me have always found this far more disturbing than I think is really warranted, so now I just lie and say that I can't cut them because of a medical condition.

</crazy>
I'm scared of nail clippers too, I have to use a crystal nail file. I go INSANE when I break a nail.

Also I have a bad habit of swearing too much and drifting off into a land of my own.

Humming and tapping. Basically, my substitute for not carrying an iPod around all day.

Chewing a lot of stuff, tapping, biting my nails and cracking my knuckles.

past habits (in no particular order)
  • biting nails
  • chewing front of top lip off
  • clicking pens
  • cracking knuckles
  • leaning back in chair

Strangely, I got over all those habits.

Back