Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies: SAMURAI GOROH WINS!!

MCS

Donkey Kong
Welcome to part 2 of my Super Smash Bros. Vote To Win! In part 1, the 42 playable characters throughout the Super Smash Bros. series were voted off, leaving Luigi as the winner. In part 2, however, we will be voting for Assist Trophies from Super Smash Bros. Brawl! In the upcoming part 3, we will be voting for stages throughout the entire SSB series.

I will do one versus at once for this round. I will close each match at 8 PM EST every night unless I am busy or away from the computer, in which case it will be closed as soon as I can after that.

If you don’t know how to play, simply add your vote to the character from each versus round that you like better. Look at other games for reference.

Matches are decided by random.org.

Here is the list of assist trophies. I will cross out the ones that get voted off.

Waluigi
Infantry and Tanks
Mr. Resetti
Little Mac
Gray Fox
Samurai Goroh
Devil
Excitebike
Andross
Kat and Ana
Metroid
Drill Dozer and Jill
Jeff
Tingle
Hammer Bro
Saki Amamiya
Helirin
Knuckle Joe
Ray Mk. II
Nintendog
Stafy
Isaac
Lakitu and Spinies
Dr. Wright
Barbara Bat
Shadow the Hedgehog
Lyn

The matches will be listed down here every round. The bolded ones are the current matches.

Go crazy!

Devil: 0
Lakitu and Spinies: 1

Metroid: 1
Saki Amamiya: 0

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Devil|Lakitu,Metroid|Saki

Devil: 1

Metroid: 1
Saki Amamiya: 1

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Devil|Lakitu,Metroid|Sak

I'm going to hold off on voting on the first one. Lakitu and Spinies I know more then the Devil. But the Devil actually does something that effects the battlefield. Lakitu and Spinies are easily avoidable.

Metroid: 2

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Devil|Lakitu,Metroid|Saki

Metroid: 3

Devil: 2

Metroid: 3
Saki Amamiya: 2

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Ray|Andross,Infantry|Wright

Devil and Metroid move on from the first match. For this next match, we have Ray Mk. II vs. Andross, and Infantry and Tanks vs. Dr Wright!

Ray Mk. II: 0
Andross: 1

Infantry and Tanks: 1
Dr. Wright: 0

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Ray|Andross,Infantry|Wright

No Saki's already gone. :(

Ray Mk. II: 0
Andross: 2

Infantry and Tanks: 2

Ray Mk. II: 1
Andross: 2

Infantry and Tanks: 3

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Ray|Andross,Infantry|Wri

Ray Mk. II: 1
Andross: 3

Infantry and Tanks: 4

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Resetti|Stafy,Dozer|Helirin

Dr. Wright takes a harsh voting off with 0 votes, while Ray Mk. II gets voted off as well, leaving Infantry and Tanks and Andross as the contestants moving on to round 2.

Now for this round, we have some interesting matches, Mr. Resetti vs Stafy, and Drill Dozer and Jill vs. Helirin.

Mr. Resetti: 1
Stafy: 0

Drill Dozer and Jill: 1
Helirin: 0

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Resetti|Stafy,Dozer|Helirin

Mr. Resetti: 1
Stafy: 1

Drill Dozer and Jill: 2

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Resetti|Stafy,Dozer|Heli

Mr. Resetti: 2

While Mr. Resetti doesn't actually do anything. It can be entertaining to see him talk in the middle of the battle. The entertainment value this time is too much to overcome. Stafy can do something, but just like Lakitu and Spinies is just too easy to avoid. And even if Stafy hits somebody it's not for much damage.

Drill Dozer and Jill: 3

Helirin is just basically a summonable extra platform so... yeah.

Mr. Resetti: 3

Drill Dozer and Jill: 4

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Mac|K.Joe,Kat+Ana|Isaac

Mr. Resetti and Drill Dozer and Jill proceed to Round 2; Stafy and Helirin receive a harsh voting-off.

The new matches consist of Little Mac from Punch-Out!!, Knuckle Joe from Kirby, Kat and Ana from WarioWare, and Isaac from Golden Sun!

Little Mac: 1
Knuckle Joe: 0

Kat and Ana: 1
Isaac: 0

Little Mac: 2

Kat and Ana: 2
Isaac: 0

Isaac's from Golden Sun btw.

Little Mac: 3

Kat and Ana: 2
Isaac: 1

Little Mac: 3
Knuckle Joe: 1

Kat and Ana: 3
Isaac: 1

Regarding the former round, I like both, but I find K.J. to be a more effective Assist Trophy than L.M.

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Tingle|Barbara,Lyn|Gray Fox

Little Mac and Kat and Ana progress to Round 2!

In this match we have Tingle from LoZ against Barbara Bat from Daigasso Band Brothers, and Lyn from Fire Emblem against Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid!

Tingle: 1
Barbara Bat: 0

Lyn: 0
Gray Fox: 1

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Tingle|Barbara,Lyn|Gray Fox

Tingle: 2

Easy

Lyn: 1
Gray Fox: 1

That one's harder, I like both of them.

Tingle: 3

Gray Fox: 2

Tingle: 3
Barbara Bat: 1

I don't have the foggiest idea who Barbara Bat is, but I don't think I need to explain this.

Gray Fox: 2

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Waluigi|N.dog,H.Bro|Shadow

Tingle and Gray Fox advance to round two! Now, for the semifinal match of Round 1, we have :waluigi: against the Nintendog from the Nintendogs series, and the Hammer Bro. against Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic.

Waluigi: 1
Nintendog: 0

Hammer Bro.: 1
Shadow the Hedgehog: 0

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Waluigi|N.dog,H.Bro|Shadow

Waluigi: 2

Hammer Bro.: 1
Shadow the Hedgehog: 1

God, that one's tough. I don't expect Shadow to win, so i'll give him at least one vote.

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R1) Current Match:Waluigi|N.dog,H.Bro|Shad

Waluigi is one of my favorite assist trophies. While he's not too hard to dodge it's funny to see him bury people in the ground and then whack them with a tennis racket.

Waluigi: 3

Hammer Bro.: 2
Shadow the Hedgehog: 1

Back