Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies: SAMURAI GOROH WINS!!

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R2) Current Match: Andross|Metroid|Little Mac

Waluigi easily beats Kat and Ana with no barriers! For the last match of round 2, we have a three-match: Andross vs. Metroid vs. Little Mac!

Andross: 0
Metroid: 0
Little Mac: 1

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R2) Current Match: Andross|Metroid|Little Mac

Little Mac: 2

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R2) Current Match: Andross|Metroid|Little

Little Mac: 3

Kiiiiinda tough. But going for Little Mac

Metroid: 1
Little Mac: 3

Metroid: 2
Little Mac: 4

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (ROUND 3 MATCHES COMING SOON!)

Andross and Metroid get voted off that match!

Well, folks, that ends it for Round 2! Stay tuned for Round 3!

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R3) Current Match: Little Mac|Gray Fox

Welcome to Round 3! For the first match of Round 3, we have Little Mac from Punch-Out!! against Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

Little Mac: 1
Gray Fox: 0

Hard one. Sorry Gray.

Gray Fox: 0

Yeah, this is a really hard one...

Gray Fox: 1

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R3) Current Match: Infantry & Tanks|Resetti

Little Mac beats Gray Fox, 3-1!

For the second to last match of Round 3, we have Infantry and Tanks against Mr. Resetti. Choose wisely!

Infantry and Tanks: 1
Mr. Resetti: 0

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R3) Current Match: Infantry & Tanks|Resetti

Infantry and Tanks: 2
Mr. Resetti: 1

Infantry and Tanks: 3

I feel like I owe Infantry and Tanks a debt of gratitude for eradicating that green thing.

Infantry and Tanks: 4

Kick Buttowski said:
Magus said:
I feel like I owe Infantry and Tanks a debt of gratitude for eradicating that green thing.

Tingle?
Yes.

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R3) Current Match: Infantry & Tanks|Resett

Mr. Resetti: 2

I'm alright with either. But I'm going to bring it a little closer

Mr. Resetti: 3

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R3) Current Match: Waluigi|Samurai Goroh

A close match, but Infantry and Tanks beats Resetti 4-3! For the final match of Round 3, and our final match before the championships, we have :waluigi: against Samurai Goroh!

Waluigi: 0
Samurai Goroh: 1

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies (R3) Current Match: Waluigi|Samurai Goroh

Surprised Resetti even got this far.

Waluigi: 0
Samurai Goroh: 2

Re: Vote 2 Win: SSBB Assist Trophies CHAMPIONSHIPS: infantry|Goroh|Little Mac

Alright, it's come down to this! Goroh beats Waluigi 4-0, and for the Championship Match of this game, we have Infantry and Tanks vs. Samurai Goroh vs. Little Mac!

Infantry and Tanks: 1
Samurai Goroh: 0
Little Mac: 0

Back