Cheats, secrets and other stuff. (only for curiosity, fun facts and fun)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Well in TLOZ:WW when you "start" the game again you can now adventure in your pajamas and read hylian text.

In NASCAR 06, if you type in "Gimme Gimme" as your Career Mode driver's name, you unlock everything. I mean EVERYTHING.

In Crash: Wrath of Vortex (The one with Crunch as a bad guy) if you typed your name as Wombat (May have been a in game cheat, forgot exactly) you would unlock every level. Only worked on X-Box though.

If your name is ZELDA you get the master sword (I think, when i typed that, link was holding a sword up)
EDIT: In the original zelda

Paper Bowser Jr. said:
If your name is ZELDA you get the master sword (I think, when i typed that, link was holding a sword up)

That unlocked the second quest from the start. The Master Sword wasn't around until ALTTP.

If you play Michael Jackson: The Experience on an emulator, all the tracks have vuvuzuelas in the background.

Magus said:
If you play Michael Jackson: The Experience on an emulator, all the tracks have vuvuzuelas in the background.

That made me grimace in pain.

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:

That made me grimace in pain.
Understandably so.

If you unlock ship bumper stickers in Corruption, it reads the Wii's save data and places stickers on the Gunship based off certain games.

For the original Metroid:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

It crashes your game, but it's funny nonetheless.

'3K said:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

I saw a video of that...LMAO

Creeper said:
Paper Bowser Jr. said:

That unlocked the second quest from the start. The Master Sword wasn't around until ALTTP.

OK, Thanks.

'3K said:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

I tried that in my 3DS and it crashes and I can't enter home menu so I powered off

Back