Cheats, secrets and other stuff. (only for curiosity, fun facts and fun)

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Well in TLOZ:WW when you "start" the game again you can now adventure in your pajamas and read hylian text.
 

Pine Marten Truex Jr.

Toadeightyfive; used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
In NASCAR 06, if you type in "Gimme Gimme" as your Career Mode driver's name, you unlock everything. I mean EVERYTHING.
 
Pronouns
He/him
In Crash: Wrath of Vortex (The one with Crunch as a bad guy) if you typed your name as Wombat (May have been a in game cheat, forgot exactly) you would unlock every level. Only worked on X-Box though.
 

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
Pronouns
She/her
If your name is ZELDA you get the master sword (I think, when i typed that, link was holding a sword up)
EDIT: In the original zelda
 

GutsehMan

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
Pronouns
He/him
Paper Bowser Jr. said:
If your name is ZELDA you get the master sword (I think, when i typed that, link was holding a sword up)
EDIT: In the original zelda
That unlocked the second quest from the start. The Master Sword wasn't around until ALTTP.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
If you play Michael Jackson: The Experience on an emulator, all the tracks have vuvuzuelas in the background.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Magus said:
If you play Michael Jackson: The Experience on an emulator, all the tracks have vuvuzuelas in the background.
That made me grimace in pain.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
If you play Michael Jackson: The Experience on an emulator, all the tracks have vuvuzuelas in the background.
That made me grimace in pain.
Understandably so.

If you unlock ship bumper stickers in Corruption, it reads the Wii's save data and places stickers on the Gunship based off certain games.
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
For the original Metroid:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

It crashes your game, but it's funny nonetheless.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
'3K said:
For the original Metroid:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

It crashes your game, but it's funny nonetheless.
I saw a video of that...LMAO
 

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
Pronouns
She/her
Creeper said:
Paper Bowser Jr. said:
If your name is ZELDA you get the master sword (I think, when i typed that, link was holding a sword up)
EDIT: In the original zelda
That unlocked the second quest from the start. The Master Sword wasn't around until ALTTP.
OK, Thanks.
 

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
'3K said:
For the original Metroid:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

It crashes your game, but it's funny nonetheless.
I tried that in my 3DS and it crashes and I can't enter home menu so I powered off
 
Top