Candy Kong and Donkey Kong Still Together?

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Yeah finally a fourth topic in the DK Forum!

Well anyway, since I don't have any Donkey Kong games, are Candy Kong and DK still together? I've heard their boyfriend and girlfriend...

But it seems like Dk doesn't like her anymore. Why?

He seems to like Pauline now.

Did they broke up or what?

I'm not sure, since Candy really isn't that much of a major character in the games anymore, pretty much only making cameo appearances. But, they might still be together.

Bad DK! *slaps DK*

Well anyway I always had wondered if they were still together...and i never knew because I never had any DK games.

Now that I know that DK and CK never broek up in any game...

DK's CHEATING! Either that or they broke up behind the scenes.

Paulina..wait. Your not talking about the paulina from the arcade Donkey Kong are you?

That happened BEFORE Donkey Kong Country. So he couldn't be cheating on candy. Plus, he didn't like her, he was using her as a hostige so he could escape from the mean people at the circus who took him from his home when he was just a little ape. *sob* :( So your answer is yes, Candy and DK are still together.

[mwiki] Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis. :| [/mwiki]

Happens after Donkey Kong Country.

HAHAHAH! THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER!

You need to get out more. Pauline is in a new game! A 2006 game!

So wait...you're saying Dk and Candy K are still together? Oh...means Dk's cheating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and DK didn't kidnap her just because. He actually got hearts in his eyes.

Hmmm, want me to start a Topic about if DK and Candy ever had Sex?

... I hope that wasn't a suggestion for a Pauline/DK beastiality thread, because if it was, I am deeply disturbed by it.

Sir Grodus said:
... I hope that wasn't a suggestion for a Pauline/DK beastiality thread, because if it was, I am deeply disturbed by it.
:lol:

Where's King Zing anyway? He has to read my post.

I need to Find a GIF image of DK and Candy.

Oh and in light of DK I scanned my newest and possibly permanent avatar, Jungle Wario. Doesn't he look fat in that?

I have this one of Peach and Mario.

Don't copy the link unless Mature enough

http://nolaskeeball.com/myspace/Mario.gif

Can't find one of DK though

Where's King Zing anyway? He has to read my post.[/quote]

TA DAH!!!! I'm deply disturbed by all of you, cept grodus, he only one who agree with me.

Paper Jorge said:
[mwiki] Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis. :| [/mwiki]

Happens after Donkey Kong Country.

HAHAHAH! THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER!

You need to get out more. Pauline is in a new game! A 2006 game!

So wait...you're saying Dk and Candy K are still together? Oh...means Dk's cheating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and DK didn't kidnap her just because. He actually got hearts in his eyes.

King Zing...see? DK and CD not together.

In Mario vs. Donkey Kong he got hearts in his eyes when he wanted the MINIE MARIOS!!!! *Sigh. I'm the only one...*

Grrrrrrrrr.....*just calm down Zing. You don't want what happened last time to happen again.*

Ehem...PAULINE ISN'T IN MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG. ONLY IN THE CALSSIC ARCADE DONKEY KONG. AND THEN HE DIDN'T GET HEARTS IN HIS EYES. THAT WAS IN MVD. SO I'M FIGHT. DON'T QUESTION MY ATHOURITY OVER CLASSIC MARIO AND DONKEY KONG GAMES!!!!!!!! :evil:

Back