Let's put the age old Mario debate to rest

Does Mario smash bricks with the top of his head or with his upright fist?

• The top of his head

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • His upright fist

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
See poll.

There's no debate. Just pick up the first game, and you'll see he uses his fist.

Mario4Ever said:
There's no debate. Just pick up the first game, and you'll see he uses his fist.
Then why do most people I've talked to think he uses his head? Are they all morons?

................-_______________-

I've actually always thought that he used his head but now that M4E pointed it out i guess he does use his fist.

Smasher said:
................-_______________-

I've actually always thought that he used his head but now that M4E pointed it out i guess he does use his fist.
With a username like that one would think you of all people would have descried the truth long ago.

Marwikedor said:
With a username like that one would think you of all people would have descried the truth long ago.

huhwhat? Just because it's your opinion doesn't automatically make it the truth. And that post in whole doesn't make much sense.

Smasher said:
Marwikedor said:

huhwhat? Just because it's your opinion doesn't automatically make it the truth. And that post in whole doesn't make much sense.
It does make sence. Smasher? Mario smash bricks? Smash Brawl? The monster mash was a graveyard smash? Smashing baby? I wumbo? You wumbo? He she me wumbo? Wumbology, the study of wubmo? It's first grade! Even though I had to repeat the first grade... twice.

I think he uses his fist in some games, but his head in others. In Super Mario Bros, he uses his fist. In Superstar Saga, he uses his head. And since when is this an "age old Mario debate"?

Marwikedor said:
Smasher said:
Marwikedor said:

It does make sence. Smasher? Mario smash bricks? Smash Brawl? The monster mash was a graveyard smash? Smashing baby? I wumbo? You wumbo? He she me wumbo? Wumbology, the study of wubmo? It's first grade! Even though I had to repeat the first grade... twice.
Wow. My head... it burns...

His name is Smasher. Nothing related to Mario. It could possibly. but there are tons of ways to smash things. Or maybe he likes the word. Does it even matter? I don't know anymore.

Ultraluigi said:
I think he uses his fist in some games, but his head in others. In Super Mario Bros, he uses his fist. In Superstar Saga, he uses his head. And since when is this an "age old Mario debate"?

It wasn't. I thought it didnt matter. At All. It was never a game changer if he smashed his head on a brick or punched it. He just broke it. I think the real age old debate is if he ever got laid by Peach. Maybe Cake means something else in the mushroom kingdom, if ya know what I mean.

If Wario does it, Doesnt mean Mario should. Mario uses his Fist as shown in SMB. He always jumps with his fist up in the air. In pretty much every game.

In the old games, he is clearly shown to hit them with his fist, as M4E pointed out. More recent games show him hitting his head on blocks sometimes, however, so I don't think it's always one or the other.

Also, just because a user's name is Smasher doesn't make that user an expert on smashing things.

Marwikedor said:
Smasher said:
Marwikedor said:

Devil Jin said:
His name is Smasher. Nothing related to Mario. It could possibly. but there are tons of ways to smash things. Or maybe he likes the word. Does it even matter? I don't know anymore.

Super Smash Bros.

Devil Jin said:
Ultraluigi said:

It wasn't. I thought it didnt matter. At All. It was never a game changer if he smashed his head on a brick or punched it. He just broke it.

Yes, per this.

It is just like that old debate about Mario punching Yoshi in order to make him eat something. -_-
IMO, he clearly uses his fist. :yoshi:

Fist. Who the hell hits things with their head? If he did then he would have suffered a bunch of concussions.
Though that would explain all the weird things: he's really dreaming in a hospital.

Obviously he uses his head, bro. Doesnt everyone use their head to break things?

His fist, duh. Why else would Mario put his fist in the air?

Back