Whose 's better Koopalings or Bowser Jr.?

Koopalings or Bowser Jr.?

• Koopalings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO'H! I accitently voted for Kooplings :( Bowser Jr. PWNS!!!!!

Dry Bones said:
DO'H! I accitently voted for Kooplings :(
Good.
Good...

On that note, KOOPALINGS KOOPALINGS KOOPAFREAKINGLINGS

I miss them so. (turns to Koopaling shrine)
Nintendo better bring them back.

Koopalings are so overrated it's not funny.

It's basically just fighting 7 identical enemies with different looks and attacks.

At least Bowser Jr. doesn't try to disguise the fact it's the same by making lots of them that look different...

Dodoman said:
Dry Bones said:
DO'H! I accitently voted for Kooplings :(
Good.
Good...

On that note, KOOPALINGS KOOPALINGS KOOPAFREAKINGLINGS

I miss them so. (turns to Koopaling shrine)
Nintendo better bring them back.

Yep they must...

(Goes to Shiggy's house)

Me:Bring teh koopalings back!

Shiggy: Who the heck are the koopalings?

Maybe he forgot their existence

Maybe he has all Mario video games and he plays SMS, NSMB and SMG all day and SMW, SMB3 and MLSS get dusty in the corner...

Bowser Jr. was pretty cool in Super Mario Sunshine but Koopaling's are very well designed because they all look different and have different attack's. Meh, I'm kinda on both sides here.

Partners in Rhyme said:
Bowser Jr. was pretty cool in Super Mario Sunshine but Koopaling's are very well designed because they all look different and have different attack's. Meh, I'm kinda on both sides here.

Join the Koopaling side... we've got cookies.

Smiddle said:
Partners in Rhyme said:

And magicky sticks! :O

It's kinda hard to tell since the Koopalings (I'm pretty sure) have only appear once. Bowser Jr. has appeared in more games than they have.
Koopalings are a good idea but haven't been seen, while Bowser Jr. has more character and more appearences. It's close but I picked Bowser Jr.

videoguy93 said:
It's kinda hard to tell since the Koopalings (I'm pretty sure) have only appear once. Bowser Jr. has appeared in more games than they have.
Koopalings are a good idea but haven't been seen, while Bowser Jr. has more character and more appearences. It's close but I picked Bowser Jr.
The Koopalings appeared six times in video games: Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Hotel Mario, Yoshi's Safari, Mario is Missing! and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
And they appeared a lot in TV-shows. :wink:

PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
The Koopalings appeared six times in video games: Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Hotel Mario, Yoshi's Safari, Mario is Missing! and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
And they appeared a lot in TV-shows. :wink:
That explains why. I haven't played any of those exept Super Mario World. I've been meaning to download Super Mario Bros. 3 and as for Mario & Luigi: SS, that just never look good to me, I don't know. Hotel Mario, Yoshi's Safari and Mario is Missing were those crappy CPU games weren't they? Any way what did they do in those games except SMW and SMB3?

Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
Partners in Rhyme said:

And magicky sticks! :O

NOOO! cookies and magicky sticks! my ony weakness! I will have to go onto the Koopaling side...

I personally prefer Bowser Jr. He has been in more modern games so far, and has developed a bit more character. (If you know what I mean.)

Radical Spartan said:
I personally prefer Bowser Jr. He has been in more modern games so far, and has developed a bit more character. (If you know what I mean.)
I want kidnap this random lady, cuz uh... My dad told me to!

Some real nice character you got there.

Piraka Wario said:
Radical Spartan said:
I want kidnap this random lady, cuz uh... My dad told me to!

Some real nice character you got there.
It's more character that the Koopalings, at least as far as the games go.

I never said it wasn't, I just said that Bowser Jr. is freaking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back