Whose 's better Koopalings or Bowser Jr.?

Koopalings or Bowser Jr.?

• Koopalings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piraka Wario said:
I want kidnap this random lady, cuz uh... My dad told me to!
We'll steal the kings' scepters/camp out in all these castles for no reason, cuz uh... Bowser told us to!

Yeah, the Koopalings aren't exactly that much better.

Piraka Wario said:
I never said it wasn't, I just said that Bowser Jr. is freaking stupid.

hur dur. I never said the Koopalings were any better, it was just far more excusable when they weren't trying to pass it off as a story-driven game like Sunshine did.

I wouldn't say Bowser Jr. is stupid so much as he is naive, like most kids, and he looks up to his dad, so naturally he believes him and does what he says.

The Koopalings had much more original character designs and looked more individual, but I'm still waiting for Bowser's children to develop deeper personalities before I make my decision.

Piraka Wario said:
Radical Spartan said:
I personally prefer Bowser Jr. He has been in more modern games so far, and has developed a bit more character. (If you know what I mean.)

Some real nice character you got there.

He wanted to follow in his Dad's footsteps because he is the most like Bowser out of The koopalings and Bowser jr.

Go Jr.!

Herr Shyguy said:
Piraka Wario said:
We'll steal the kings' scepters/camp out in all these castles for no reason, cuz uh... Bowser told us to!
Well, it's a deeper strategy.

The Koopalings. Definately. I find Bowser Jr. to be overrated even though everyone else seems to think he's "underrated" even though I can scarcely count how many people love him. :(

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
The Koopalings. Definately. I find Bowser Jr. to be overrated even though everyone else seems to think he's "underrated" even though I can scarcely count how many people love him. :(

Really? From the name I never would have guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back