Tiny Tower Thread

I used to foucus at staff but after when I used cheat, I don't care about them and I plan to change their clothes colors that match to store, same as green clothes match to food or purple match to retail

Devil Jin said:
Don't you understand cheating in tiny towers is the stpidest thing possible?

I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about it, honestly. You exploited the Maka Wuhu glitch, right?

From the sound of it, cheating in Tiny Tower doesn't sound as bad.

Tiny tower is about spending time working your way to make a big tower. If you make tons of floors in mere seconds, your missing the point and fun factor. By cheating your completely ruining everything about it.

Maka Wuhu Glitch
Tiny Tower Cheat

The glitch is the same as rainbow roads super shortcut on 64 or grumble volcano's super shortcut in mkwii. I didn't see anybody ever complain about these exploits so there's no point in complaining about this new one that pops up.

Or in other words, http://tompreston.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4icyep

What was it? I just started building a service floor. Gonna take longer than 18 hrs or something. I also upgraded Sanity (Music Store) to level 5. One more and I can move on to the next shop.

Oh okay. Hopefully I'll get some Dream Jobs out of this next one so I can get some x2 Stock for some stuff. My friend has 3 Shops with 3 Stars (3 Dream Jobs Given)

Devil Jin said:
Tiny tower is about spending time working your way to make a big tower. If you make tons of floors in mere seconds, your missing the point and fun factor. By cheating your completely ruining everything about it.

I don't know, doesn't sound like "cheating" in Tiny Tower is ruining the game for Toxbox.

Devil Jin said:
Maka Wuhu Glitch
Tiny Tower Cheat

Call 'em what you want, they're both exploited for personal gain, only difference is that the Maka Wuhu glitch affects other players instead of just yourself.

Devil Jin said:
The glitch is the same as rainbow roads super shortcut on 64 or grumble volcano's super shortcut in mkwii. I didn't see anybody ever complain about these exploits so there's no point in complaining about this new one that pops up.

Or in other words, http://tompreston.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4icyep

I'm sure both of them had their fair share of complaints back in the day.

More on-topic, I ended up getting a bitizen named "Mario Long".

He's in a Plumber A costume now, hehe.

Back