The Quest of the Wikimen

Lily x

Goodbye
I have decided to make a sprite comic, it will be about a group of people, thinking they are on an adventure game show, but in fact it is a trap set up by villains who try to sabotage our heroes, I will be the 'game show host.' I would like 7 main heroes and 4 villains then others can be minors

Game show host
Lily

Heroes
Ultramario
Yoshidude

Villains
Nitwit
BEAARS

Minor

Uh, what happened to your other comic?
It seems that everything you make ends up cancelled.

I thought it was a bad idea.
I promise I won't cancel this, I can help get sprites for people who don't have them.

But it will take a while to get started as I have mock exams over the next couple of weeks.

Hmmm, the only problem for me is getting sprites. I have to decide what I want my character to look like, find a sprite sheet, all that kind of thing. I should probably find one one day, though.

Lily said:
You can sign up first, juts find somthing to represent you.

Yes, well, that's what I'm not sure about, what I should have to represent me, and I don't want to sign up and then delay everything because I don't know what I want. I'll have a think about it. First I'll probably need somewhere to find a sprite sheet.

Or he could just request some kind of recolor of a character's sprites to be an avatar for him in my recolor request thread. :P.

Lily said:
Okay, listen to UM, he knows more than I do.

Ok, will do.

So, how do I find sprite sheets on there? The first one is really confusing, and the second one has lot's of other things other than character sprites. I'm sorry if I'm asking to many questions. :P

On TSR, all you have to do is type whatever ya want to search for in the search bar on the right. If you're looking for sprites from a certain game, put a check on the Games box, if you want to look for just sheets in from any game, put a check on the Sheets box.

On MFGG, Click on Sprites on the left under content, click on Type, and click on Sprite Sheets under that. Then, click on Game for if you want a specific you want sprites from. Next, click on Character to see what kind of character ya want recolored. I suggest looking on TSR if you want some sprites other than Mario sprites. MFGG has more Mario sprites, so you rather look there if you want character sprites of a specific Mario character.

Back