Mario Kart 7: Retro Tracks

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Mario Kart 7 has been out a little over a month now, and with that I'm sure almost everyone who has the game is familiar with the tracks.

So... What are some of your favorite new tracks that you'd like to see return in future installments? What are your favorite retro maps that were included? Would you like to see a different track in place of another?

apocalypseArisen said:
So... What are some of your favorite new tracks that you'd like to see return in future installments?

A bit tough, but I wouldn't mind the New Bowser's Castle from making a reappearance. Though I'm willing to bet that won't happen.

What are your favorite retro maps that were included?

All 3 of the N64 maps that made it in. Kalimari Desert being my favorite. Also the Gamecube ones were good choices too

Would you like to see a different track in place of another?

Personally I would of chosen a remade N64 Rainbow Road over the SNES Rainbow Road. But I suppose the music being made similar to in the 3DS Rainbow Road is pretty significant enough. Though I'm still hoping N64 Rainbow Road will make it in a possible Wii U game.

Futute Installments? My favorites are Music Park, Piranha Plant Slide, and DK Jungle, so any of those

Favorite Retros?
Kalimari Desert, SNES Rainbow Road, DS Airship Fortress to name a few

Different Track?
Something besides Luigi Raceway form the 64

Doesn't it seem funny that all the N64 retro tracks are from the Mushroom Cup? However, I feel that Koopa Troopa Beach should've been held back so that it would be used on the Wii U, since I'd like to see its music be remade on a major console.

apocalypseArisen said:
What are some of your favorite new tracks that you'd like to see return in future installments?

Shy Guy Bazarr, Music Park, and Wario's Shipyard.

apocalypseArisen said:

DS Luigi's Mansion, Wii Coconut Mall, DS Waluigi Pinball, GC Daisy Cruiser, DS Airship Fortress, and SNES Rainbow Road.

apocalypseArisen said:

I would've liked to see Toad's Factory over Mushroom Gorge, Wario Colosseum over Dino Dino Jungle, and Tick Tock Clock over DK Pass.

apocalypseArisen said:
So... What are some of your favorite new tracks that you'd like to see return in future installments?
Toad Circuit, Music Park, the Wuhu tracks, Piranha Plant Slide.
apocalypseArisen said:
They did a really good job selecting the Wii tracks. Aside from that, DS Waluigi Pinball, N64 Kalimari Desert, and SNES Rainbow Road.
apocalypseArisen said:
Maybe I would liked to have seen N64 Yoshi Valley or GCN Wario Colosseum over N64 Koopa Beach or DS DK Pass, but overall it's superb.

apocalypseArisen said:
What are some of your favorite new tracks that you'd like to see return in future installments?

Definitely Piranha Plant Slide, Wario Shipyard, and DK Jungle.

apocalypseArisen said:

DS Waluigi Pinball, Wii Koopa Cape, DS Airship Fortress, and SNES Rainbow Road.

apocalypseArisen said:

I would want N64 Wario Stadium over Daisy Cruiser.

I want to see Wuhu Loop, Pirahna Plant Slide, Wario's Shipyard, maybe Shy Guy's BaZaar...

apocalypseArisen said:
Music Park (Melody Motorway), Rock Rock Mountain (Alpine Pass)

apocalypseArisen said:
GCN Daisy Cruiser, DS Airship Fortress, SNES Rainbow Road

apocalypseArisen said:
Wii Toad's Factory over Wii Mushroom Gorge, GCN Wario Colosseum over GCN Dino Dino Jungle

I would like to see DK Jungle and Piranha Plant Slide return.

My favourite retro courses where DS Waluigi Pinball, Wii Maple Treeway, GCN Dino Dino Jungle and N64 Kalimari Desert.

I think GCN Dry Dry Desert should of replaced N64 Luigi Raceway, GBA Lakeside Park replaced GBA Bowser Castle 1 and DS Tick Tock Clock replacde DS DK Pass. I still liked DS DK Pass though.

i like SNES Rainbow road Music Park DK Jungle Wii Koopa Cape

Back