Number One Song on your Birthday

Same...... I cannot think of a decent song. You lucky people get rolling stones while I get stuck with a random song which nobidy has ever heard of!

Lily said:
Same...... I cannot think of a decent song. You lucky people get rolling stones while I get stuck with a random song which nobidy has ever heard of!

The Notorious B.I.G. is an extremely famous rapper, and quite good. I'm not sure what rock you've been living under if you've never heard of him.

Never heard any of his songs... Look, I have anti-rap parents (who have suprisingly good taste in music.) and I go to a school where the age/chart position of a song determines if it's good or bad.
So I have never heard of him :(.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Lily said:

The Notorious B.I.G. is an extremely famous rapper, and quite good. I'm not sure what rock you've been living under if you've never heard of him.

Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me ♪ ♪

Hmm.... I suppose he is okay.
Trust me, there are kids in my year who don't know who the rolling stones are. THAT is living under a rock.

Lily said:
Trust me, there are kids in my year who don't know who the rolling stones are. THAT is living under a rock.

o wow :(

Lily said:
I have anti-rap parents (who have suprisingly good taste in music.) and I go to a school where the age/chart position of a song determines if it's good or bad.

We must rescue Lily from this horrible fate! D:

Lily said:

Kids these days have shit taste in music. It's dreadful.

Nega-Man said:
Lily said:

Kids these days have *bleep* taste in music. It's dreadful.
I swear, if my brother hums Party Rock one more time...

Sexy And I Know It is far, far, far, far, far, far, far

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

worse than Party Rock. But they're both terrible in their own way. I still can't believe Sexy and I Know It stayed on the number one spot on the iTunes top 100 for a few weeks. That song is so stupid.

Nega-Man said:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

worse than Party Rock. But they're both terrible in their own way. I still can't believe Sexy and I Know It stayed on the number one spot on the iTunes top 100 for a few weeks. That song is so stupid.

Dang it, you made me remember that that existed.

I was trying to flush it from my memory.

Nega-Man said:

People have been saying that before your grandfather's grandfather's grandfather was born. 'Kids these days' have always had bad taste, and music was always so much better way back when.

Nega-Man said:

I like Party Rock Anthem for what it is- throwaway pop fun. But Sexy and I Know It is just awful.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
But Sexy and I Know It is just awful.

I was curious to what the hell this song was that was on the iTunes top 100, so I looked it up on YouTube.

My eyes burned.

Nega-Man said:
Lily said:

Yeah, my parents have educated me and my bro into GOOD music, I have taken my parent's advice, but my brother says he LIKES pop music more than rock!!! Plus he always listens to shit songs on his phone like 'Charlie is like a melody in my head' and 'Coming home' rather than the good music I know he has on his phone.

sexy and I know has a FUNNY music video (but you little boys don't find it funny huh?:smug:) but the actual song is bad, apart from WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!

The No. 1 songs on my birthday were as follows:

1996: Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
1997: I'll Be Missing You
1998: The Boy Is Mine
1999: Genie in a Bottle
2000: Incomplete
2001: Bootylicious
2002: Hot in Herre
2003: Crazy in Love
2004: Slow Motion
2005: We Belong Together
2006: Promiscuous
2007: Beautiful Girls
2008: I Kissed a Girl
2009: I Gotta Feeling
2010: Love the Way You Lie
2011: Party Rock Anthem

Out of all these, only "I Gotta Feeling" actually turned No. 1 on my birthday.

Back