Number One Song on your Birthday

Over the Rainbow (1939), Hound Dog (1956), War (1970), I Shot the Sheriff (1974), Shake your Booty (1976), Sweet Child O' Mine (1988), Gangsta's Paradise (1995), Macarena (1996) <- Some of the songs I'm more familiar with that were #1 on September 9th

The song that was Number one when I was born was End of the Road by Boyz II Men but I'm afraid I've never heard that one

SonicMario-You got some good songs there :)

Omg, funny you mention Gangsta's Paradise because Amish Paradise is stuck in my head!

Shit I got Livin' on a Prayer ('87) Karma Chameleon ('84) and In The Mood ('40). I've also some Celine Dion crap on my actual birthday but who cares about that.

Notice how we get songs we never heard of on the year we were born?

Some other songs I'm familiar with were:
Rock Me Amadeus by Falco (1986) F*** yes!
Billie Jean by Michael Jackson(1983)
I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (1982)
Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd (1980)
Dancing Queen by Abba (1977)
Bennie and the Jetts by Elton John (Forgot the year)
Let it Be by the Beatles (1970)
Happy Together by The Turtles (1966)
Can't Buy Me Love by the Beatles (1964)
All Shook Up by Elvis Presley (1957)

I did get some good ones:

"Alone" - Heart (1987)
"When Doves Cry" - Prince (1984)
"Every Breath You Take" - The Police (1983)
"Don't You Want Me" - Human League (1982)
"(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" - Rolling Stones (1965)

There were a few other other artists there I like but sadly I haven't heard the songs.

Also good list above NQ, I like all of those except the Falco song (But I haven't heard it so I don't have an actual opinion on it)

Smasher said:

"Alone" - Heart (1987)

There were a few other other artists there I like but sadly I haven't heard the songs.

Also good list above NQ, I like all of those except the Falco song (But I haven't heard it so I don't have an actual opinion on it)
I'm likin' the songs on your list as well! Especially Don't, don't you want me? I know I can't believe it when you say that you don't need me! ♪ Don't you want me baby! ♪
When Doves Cry is good too.....
Omg. Rock Me Amadeus?! You never heard that song? Well here it is, Smasher:

Youtube doesn't really work well on my slow internet, but I suppose I can see if I can get it to load.

Smasher said:
Youtube doesn't really work well on my slow internet, but I suppose I can see if I can get it to load.

Aw man! Well, let me know what you think of it when you hear the song.

I lied. It really is We Found Love

I heard of the one for me in 1891 XD I know I like older music more but this is ridiculous

"Take a Bow" by Madonna in 1995.

This year, it was err... "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, and last year it was some song by the black-eyed peas.

But in 1987 I got Livin' on a Prayer, by Bon Jovi.

Smasher said:

"Alone" - Heart (1987)

Is your birthday on July 16th? Because I just looked up songs for my brother, and he had the same exact ones as you.

NintendoQueen said:
Is your birthday on July 16th? Because I just looked up songs for my brother, and he had the same exact ones as you.

No, but it's close. July 14th.

Smasher said:

"Alone" - Heart (1987)

Damn, those are all epic songs.

"The Boy is Mine" was the top song on the day of my birth.
It's a horrible song.

Back