What are your weakness in video game

I hate puzzle games a bit. :P

lesseee... probably that part with the flying fishes in Super Mario Bros.

and the elite four in pokémon in the 4th gen.

they like to kick my ass... :(

Rainbow Dash said:

Which games is in pokemon 4th gen?

King DDD said:
Rainbow Dash said:

Which games is in pokemon 4th gen?
Pearl and Platinum.

I've gotten to the elite four...

King DDD said:
I hate elite four in firered verison for GBA, I never beaten them
those were easy as hell.

I've kicked their asses with my charizard who was my only powerful leveled pokémon.

(the rest were low level pokes which I didn't train in the entire walkthrought)

Kick Buttowski said:
Ice levels are rather annoying if only for the slippery terrain and reduced traction.

Reminds me of the recent Brawl in the Family comic...

388-IceWorld.jpg

General Grievous said:
Daredevil runs
those aren't difficult.

I find 'em easy because you already know how to defeat the bosses so they fall faster than before but you have to like avoid every attack.

Rainbow Dash said:
General Grievous said:
Daredevil runs
those aren't difficult.

I find 'em easy because you already know how to defeat the bosses so they fall faster than before but you have to like avoid every attack.

Not all Daredevil runs involve bosses though. Super Mario Galaxy 2 proves that.

Utsuchao Reiuji said:
Super Mario Galaxy 1 proved that. Melty Molten Galaxy, remember?

True, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 takes it a step further with The Perfect Run, and of course, you don't immediately face the Boomsday Machine in the Daredevil Run.

For the Wii, anything that requires super percise movements in the controller. Like with the levels with the stars inside the balls that I have to balance on. Yeah, not good at those. Also, anything that's timed. I probably have twenty others too, I just haven't made a list of them yet.

Kick Buttowski said:
I'm surprised no one's said time limits.

Some time limits are tougher to beat than others though. In Sonic Adventure 2, in City Escape's 4th mission, you pretty much have to ignore every enemy if you want to reach the goal within the 3:00 time limit, and that's a major eyesore if you want that A rank.

Regarding underwater levels, I don't like the underwater levels that are related to Sonic. Because Sonic can't swim, and can drown, it makes things a lot harder for you.

MnSG said:
Kick Buttowski said:
I'm surprised no one's said time limits.

Some time limits are tougher to beat than others though. In Sonic Adventure 2, in City Escape's 4th mission, you pretty much have to ignore every enemy if you want to reach the goal within the 3:00 time limit, and that's a major eyesore if you want that A rank.

For the time limits, I was referring to Doneky Kong 64. Specifically, the Puftoss boss fight and Hideout Helm.

Back