Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
In this thread, list all the different avatars you've used.

Regular avatars:
nothing>Nightwatcher>ProtoSoul>Nightwatcher>FireSoul>ToadSoul>Roll>Rainy day Roll>Vacation Roll>Ninja Roll>Aqua Soul>Raphael>Joey Wheeler>Michaelangelo

Rotating avatars:
All 8 main Mario characters and Daisy>Don Pianta, Frankie, Francesca, Vinnie/Tony>My Pokemon parties>Characters I want in the next SSB

A picture of a demotivational poster revolving around bacon>artwork of Lord Ghirahim>Artwork of Magus.

Kick Buttowski said:

Regular avatars:
nothing>Nightwatcher>ProtoSoul>Nightwatcher>FireSoul>ToadSoul>Roll>Rainy day Roll>Vacation Roll>Ninja Roll>Aqua Soul>Raphael>Joey Wheeler>CGI Raphael>Jolteon>Michaelangelo

Rotating avatars:
All 8 main Mario characters and Daisy>Don Pianta, Frankie, Francesca, Vinnie/Tony>Kick Buttowski>My Pokemon parties>Characters I want in the next SSB and Kick Buttowski

Spiraling 8-bit Mario sprite gif -> Cropped Clock Tower screenshot from Disneyland -> Pinkie Pie artwork -> Pinkamena derping as a Halloween theme -> Demonic version of it -> Back to original version -> Tanooki Pinkie Pie -> Pinkie Pie in a reef as a Christmas theme -> Pinkie Pie eating a fruit cake wearing a Santa hat -> Rotating avatar with Tanooki Pinkie Pie and Troll Mickey Mouse

Nerdy Asuka > Headphones Utsuho > Badass DJ Utsuho

...I don't change my avatar much.

Lakitu => Palpatine => Picard => Gandalf => Perry the Platypus => Sollux => Jack => Theoden => Gandalf => Jack => Gandalf => Jack => Sirius => Palpatine

...I think.

Rosalina>Noodle figure>Noodle gif.>Link>Lily>Noodle with gun>Rotating>Clive>Audino gif.>Rotating>Rose>Link>Rotating>Lily.
I think....

Sprite of me > Artwork by Edo > Dave Strider > Artwork by MM64 > Dave again, rotating this time > Norbert Beaver > Chandelure > Me on a bike by MM64 > Spike > Pinkie eating a beard made of frosting > Several Spike avatars in a row > Rotating Spike avatar

I think that's it.

Toad sprite=>Toad85 Artwork by Yoshigo=>Doofenshmirtz Tower=>Rick Perry the Platypus=>Shea Stadium=>Vlad Plasmius pony=>Something related to Gary Carter=> Vlad pony again=> Jonh's Vriska outfit=> John's spade outfit=> Santa Toad=> Santa Toad85=> Toad85 artwork =>2 in 2012 banishing the number 1.

I am absolutely certain I forgot something.

Super-Meat-Boy-2-150x150.png

ezio_sackboy1.jpg

CATCH_THAT_MAN_.gif

Wario_ODWD.png

Vagabond_Mayor.png

Aradiaportrait3.gif

Aradiaportrait4.png

index.php

These are all the avatars I've had since I returned, I can't remember what else I had.

I remember you having Ezio Sackboy. And I think some people running?

There, I think that list is... sort of up to date?

Am I missing anything else?

EDIT:

@Pinkie: You forgot about sunglasses Pinkie.

I can't rememeber most of mine, but they were heavily cartoon related. :dk:

Let's see

Godzilla 2000 --> Bruce Springsteen --> Godzilla 2004 --> Wake Forest --> Christmas Goku --> Cell --> Darth Vader

Baby Luigi>Cosmo as a goldfish>Baby Luigi>Baby Luigi>Magic School Bus>Baby Luigi>Baby Mario and Baby Luigi>Baby Luigi>Rotating Baby Luigi>Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

I certainly missed some but they might be just Baby Luigis.

Kick Buttowski said:

Regular avatars:
nothing>Nightwatcher>ProtoSoul>Nightwatcher>FireSoul>ToadSoul>Roll>Rainy day Roll>Vacation Roll>Ninja Roll>Aqua Soul>Raphael>Joey Wheeler>CGI Raphael>Jolteon>Yoshiwaker's walking Yoshi avatar>Michaelangelo

Rotating avatars:
All 8 main Mario characters and Daisy>Don Pianta, Frankie, Francesca, Vinnie/Tony>Kick Buttowski>My Pokemon parties>Characters I want in the next SSB and Kick Buttowski

God, I had so many avatars I don't remember. I think I started out with the RB3 avatar, but I can't remember the exact order of the rest. Most of my old ones are in my current rotating one, though.

First...I think I had a crappy homemade botched up picture of a Boo with Fortress Maximus' body. Then I had something I can't seem to remember...Then I had Unicron, a Stick Man named Prezzy that I came up with, another picture of Prezzy, Unicron again, and Metroplex.

Cosmic Mario head -> Bowser Jr on his Dolphin Dasher -> Chris in "A Chinese Lesson" -> Blainley in "Blainerific" -> V of the Necky

SMG2 Artwork of Yoshi eating a Berry >> Green Diddy Kong sprite >> Baby Po >> Soul Eater >> Samurott >> Green Diddy K. >> Green Panda king >> Beemo Dancing >> Green Diddy K.(again) >> Jade Green Yoshi

Not sure if its the right order...

MODIFIED as of 1/14/12

Back