Different Skins

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Do we still have that one bowser one anymore? If we do and im just a fool at trying to look through profile settings, where do you change it?

Special Holiday Issue said:
No, we lost that skin with one of the updates.
I miss that skin. It looked very :bowser:-ish.

but yeah what tb said, we need skins.

We should get differant themes like
Mario+Luigi
Peach+Daisy
Yoshi+Birdo
Toads+Toadettes
Bowser+Bowser jr
Rosalina + lumas
Species
Babies
etc......

Lily said:
Mario+Luigi
Peach+Daisy
Yoshi+Birdo
Toads+Toadettes
Bowser+Bowser jr
Rosalina + lumas
Species
Babies
etc......

This. Except Yoshi and Birdo should have separate themes (for those of us who hate one or the other.) This all assumes there is someone willing to make the themes, of course.

Don't forget Pony and Homestuck skin.
But that will probably never happen.

Lily said:
Mario+Luigi
Peach+Daisy
Yoshi+Birdo
Toads+Toadettes
Bowser+Bowser jr
Rosalina + lumas
Species
Babies
etc......

I'd really love to see this to happen. It would really make the forum look more appealing in a way as well. Of course, Brock does have a point as we do need people who are willing to spend time on creating alternate skins for the board.

This idea may not be needed, but it is something that would make the boards look a lot more diverse and unique.

I think it's possible to create a skin yourself. I also have Firefox extensions installed that let me modify the forum so its main color turns pink or something.

Finally got the chance to snag my sister's version of this forum, which is all Firefox extension based

UntitledCoin.png

Baby Luigi said:
Finally got the chance to snag my sister's version of this forum, which is all Firefox extension based

UntitledCoin.png

Interesting. Simple color changed skins shouldnt be too hard to make, and would at least increase the variety of the forums. More "complex" skins would be nice, but simple color swaps like that example would be a good place to start.

Lily said:
Baby Luigi said:
*image*
HOW DO YOU DO THAT!

Completely by Firebox extensions ;) I think it's called Stylish

Back