Which do you prefer?

• Flu Shot

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Flu Mist

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I don't care that much

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Why not do the mist? It doesn't hurt, and it is just as healthy, and even though it is not on the list, I prefer it over the foul tasting flu drink. (add it if possible, new super mario)

YoshiMonsta said:
Why not do the mist? It doesn't hurt, and it is just as healthy, and even though it is not on the list, I prefer it over the foul tasting flu drink. (add it if possible, new super mario)
Flu Drink? They actually have that?

Never had the mist. Sounds like it's dumb, I don't want someone spraying my nose.

Besides, the shot doesn't even hurt that much and the only downside is your arm is a bit sore for the rest of the day.

I take the mist. It's not weird or anything. You just have a weird aftertaste for a couple minutes.

almost like getting high on something?

I've never heard of flu mist before coming to this thread, so I can't say which one I like better. Although I probably would prefer getting stuff up my nose then getting a shot.

Anything that does not involve shoving things through my skin is preferable to having things shoved through my skin.

I hate shots, and the mist sounds gross. But I never get flu anything, so maybe that's why I picked option three.

Babies. Shots last what? A second? Seriously.

Now getting your blood drawn, that's bad! You have to wait with a needle stuck in your arm for several minutes. And even then, it doesnt hurt, just feels uncomfortable.

And yeah, I know what I'm talking about.

Brock said:
Babies. Shots last what? A second? Seriously.

Now getting your blood drawn, that's bad! You have to wait with a needle stuck in your arm for several minutes. And even then, it doesnt hurt, just feels uncomfortable.

And yeah, I know what I'm talking about.

When I got blood drawn from my right hand once because the nurse was too incompetent to use a vein in my arm, my entire arm convulsed as a result of the pain.

I usually get shots, but if I had the choice, I would prefer mist.

Mario4Ever said:
When I got blood drawn from my right hand once because the nurse was too incompetent to use a vein in my arm, my entire arm convulsed as a result of the pain.

Yeah, that was because your hand has like 15 times as many nerve endings. Sorry about your hand. :(

Yeah, well, at least it wasn't my foot, as I believe those have more nerve endings.

schmutz said:
Sharks Territory said:
schmutz said:
I hate shots, and the mist sounds gross. But I never get flu anything, so maybe that's why I picked option three.

Have fun getting the flu, then.

I've never had the flu.

That's 2 year old logic, there. "It's never happened before, so it can never happen ever!"

schmutz said:
How and when I get sick is my business.
And everyone's business who you spread it to, but okay.

Good thing I'll probably never see any of you in person then :D

On an only slightly on-topic note, I am quite susceptible to the common cold. They should really come up with something for that.

The problem is that there's so many strains of it that it would be impossible to vaccinate you for it all.

Back