Petey Piranha's Weight Vs. Bowser's Weight

Who do you think is the fatty?

• Petey Piranha (Duh! You have to count his humungous head!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser (Duh! He's got a humungous shell!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Pronouns
He/him
Who do you think weighs more? Petey Piranha or Bowser?
I think Petey because even though Bowser has a huge shell, Petey has a huge head which could weigh a lot! Plus if you count Petey's Humugous
belly-button, he would weigh even more! Not to mention Petey has a lot of
goop in his stomache. The last thing is that stated by a Mario Wiki Fourmer that Bowser lost weight in Galaxy! So you be the judge!

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
PP.

But DUDE, quit the freaking fanboy stuff. We have enough Petey topics clogging the pipes already.

Dodoman

King Bowser
3Dejong said:
But DUDE, quit the freaking fanboy stuff. We have enough Petey topics clogging the pipes already.
Yeah, the dooky is bad enough. >_____>

On-topic, I picks Petey.

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
I say, old bean, the subject of these accounts is quite intellectual.

Anyway, I picked teh Bowz0r. He's got to have a lot of weight to be able to morph into Giga Bowser.

3Dejong

Pronouns
He/him
Smiddle said:
I say, old bean, the subject of these accounts is quite intellectual.

Anyway, I picked teh Bowz0r. He's got to have a lot of weight to be able to morph into Giga Bowser.
Yes, old chap, I do wholeheartedly agree. I hereby change my loyalties and select Bowser, for his Giga-ness is inded weighty.

King Boo said:
There's nothing wrong with fanboys. But fanGIRLS... :eekdance:
Nothing is indeed wrong. But it does get a bit nasty when we get fiteen Petey topics, eh what?

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
ME :twisted:

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Pronouns
He/him
petey i mean were does he get all that sludge he barfs out. :shock:

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Pronouns
He/him
PP

videoguy93

Koopa Troopa
Petey is a large carnivorous plant with a very large head. Bowser is large fire breathing reptillian turtle with a massive spiney shell and wear large iron bracelets and neck band. ........eeeeeeerIII think that Bowser is heavier.

B

Black Ninjakoopa

Petey's sludge, I think, is his stomach acid. Or some fluid like that. Yeah Bowser's heavier. Big reptile about weighing somewhere in the the three-hundreds(without the shells) Plus his huge spiky shell about 100 pounds and then all the extras.

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
videoguy93 said:
Bowser is large fire breathing reptillian turtle with a massive spiney shell and wear large iron bracelets and neck band.
I think that we're talking about completely physical weight, but Bowser probably still takes the price.

3Dejong

Pronouns
He/him
Petey just seems bigger to me. Pot belly full of stomach sludge, the huge head...

Bowser's brawn doesn't match up.