Petey Piranha's Weight Vs. Bowser's Weight

Who do you think is the fatty?

• Petey Piranha (Duh! You have to count his humungous head!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser (Duh! He's got a humungous shell!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Who do you think weighs more? Petey Piranha or Bowser?
I think Petey because even though Bowser has a huge shell, Petey has a huge head which could weigh a lot! Plus if you count Petey's Humugous
belly-button, he would weigh even more! Not to mention Petey has a lot of
goop in his stomache. The last thing is that stated by a Mario Wiki Fourmer that Bowser lost weight in Galaxy! So you be the judge!

PP.

But DUDE, quit the freaking fanboy stuff. We have enough Petey topics clogging the pipes already.

3Dejong said:
But DUDE, quit the freaking fanboy stuff. We have enough Petey topics clogging the pipes already.
Yeah, the dooky is bad enough. >_____>

On-topic, I picks Petey.

I say, old bean, the subject of these accounts is quite intellectual.

Anyway, I picked teh Bowz0r. He's got to have a lot of weight to be able to morph into Giga Bowser.

Smiddle said:
I say, old bean, the subject of these accounts is quite intellectual.

Anyway, I picked teh Bowz0r. He's got to have a lot of weight to be able to morph into Giga Bowser.

Yes, old chap, I do wholeheartedly agree. I hereby change my loyalties and select Bowser, for his Giga-ness is inded weighty.

King Boo said:
There's nothing wrong with fanboys. But fanGIRLS... :eekdance:

Nothing is indeed wrong. But it does get a bit nasty when we get fiteen Petey topics, eh what?

ME :twisted:

PP

Petey is a large carnivorous plant with a very large head. Bowser is large fire breathing reptillian turtle with a massive spiney shell and wear large iron bracelets and neck band. ........eeeeeeerIII think that Bowser is heavier.

Petey's sludge, I think, is his stomach acid. Or some fluid like that. Yeah Bowser's heavier. Big reptile about weighing somewhere in the the three-hundreds(without the shells) Plus his huge spiky shell about 100 pounds and then all the extras.

videoguy93 said:
Bowser is large fire breathing reptillian turtle with a massive spiney shell and wear large iron bracelets and neck band.

I think that we're talking about completely physical weight, but Bowser probably still takes the price.

Petey just seems bigger to me. Pot belly full of stomach sludge, the huge head...

Bowser's brawn doesn't match up.

Back