Warios Woods

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
anyone ever play it? I remember some old babysitter of mine used to have it on NES and i played it loads there. Then I got it in Animal Crossing later and it was pretty neat. I havent actually played the SNES one though.

Toad can run up walls. Now that you've reminded me of this fact, I can like him again.

About time a topic of this game was made! ;D

To get started, I played the NES version of this game in Animal Crossing as well. At first, I was happy to see Toad as the main star; however, I also soon enjoyed the game on its own. I usually dislike puzzle games; however, Wario's Woods was a very fun game, and unique as well on its own! I really do hope to get a SNES version of the game soon.

It's so sad to see how underrated this game is (more people need to know about this game!). I do wish that Nintendo would at least give this fine game a sequel or at least a remake for perhaps the 3DS or even the Wii U. I always thought that this game was a lot (make that loads) better than Dr. Mario (and look at how many times this game was given sequels).

A sequel or remake of this game would really make me happy to be honest (as well as help the relevance of the original game) as Wario's Woods is easily one of my favourite NES games.

I used to have the Nintendo Entertainment System version on my Wii. Although I've never played the game, I vaguely remember watching my older brother playing it and it looked rather fun.

I played it via Animal Crossing once, and it was pretty good even though I don't normally like puzzle games (with a few exceptions). Pretty underrated, if you ask me.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
anyone ever play it? I remember some old babysitter of mine used to have it on NES and i played it loads there. Then I got it in Animal Crossing later and it was pretty neat. I havent actually played the SNES one though.
we must conect

Propeller Toad said:
About time a topic of this game was made! ;D

To get started, I played the NES version of this game in Animal Crossing as well. At first, I was happy to see Toad as the main star; however, I also soon enjoyed the game on its own. I usually dislike puzzle games; however, Wario's Woods was a very fun game, and unique as well on its own! I really do hope to get a SNES version of the game soon.

It's so sad to see how underrated this game is (more people need to know about this game!). I do wish that Nintendo would at least give this fine game a sequel or at least a remake for perhaps the 3DS or even the Wii U. I always thought that this game was a lot (make that loads) better than Dr. Mario (and look at how many times this game was given sequels).

A sequel or remake of this game would really make me happy to be honest (as well as help the relevance of the original game) as Wario's Woods is easily one of my favourite NES games.
It's a good game. Wario's Woods is unique among Mario games because it does not feature Mario. Is it on Virtual Console? I have a SNES, but there aren't any used game shops in my area.

Back