Your Yoshi Kid

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
You do know that in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door you can get a Yoshi that you can name? Well, if you have gotten your Yoshi and named him, tell us what you named him and what color he is!

I got a Green Yoshi and named him Doshi.

What color and what name is your Yoshi Kid? :?:

I got a black one and named it Suzy.

No not really =)

I can't really remember to be honest, I need to play that again. I think it was blue and I commonly named it "Yoshi." Dunno.

Kelt said:
I got a black one and named it Suzy.

No not really =)

I can't really remember to be honest, I need to play that again. I think it was blue and I commonly named it "Yoshi." Dunno.

You need to play the game again someday. :)

1st playthrough->Black->Blackshi
2nd playthrough->Blue->Splooshi
3rd playthrough->Green->Ryanoshi
4th playthrough->Pink->Loshi

Wayoshi said:
I am not creative, so I just used Yoshi both times I played. It's reasonable, right? :P

You could have named him Wayoshi :wink: .

That's what I was about to say.

Except I would have said "You could haved named him Wayoshi" instead of "You could have named him, Wayoshi"

I know, I'm a grammar nut. What are you going to do about it? :|

Monty Mole said:
That's what I was about to say.

Except I would have said "You could haved named him Wayoshi" instead of "You could have named him, Wayoshi"

I know, I'm a grammar nut. What are you going to do about it? :|
Eat you're soul.

I got a Red Yoshi the first and only time I've played PM: TTYD. I just named it Yoshi so I can hurry up and move on with the story.

I got a regular green one and named him Cloud.

I got a Yellow Yoshi (After restarting the part over and over to get one, for I kept getting every color but it for the longest time.). :)

I named him Oswald.

I'm so picky in my colors. Yellow Rocks! :lol:

Back