Your Yoshi Kid

This was my mistake. Didn't know what this was about.......

:lol: / :oops:

Wanderingshadow said:
I guess I'm the only one who got a pink one and isn't embarrassed to admit it. I named him Yoshi. I'm creative!

I don't think that's...creative... :roll:

What did you think this was about Wario?

I feel so embarrasses. I thought you were making up stuff about Yoshi's and naming thim. I'm so retarded.

lol

:oops:

Anyway Wario do you even have PM2?

And cool sig Wario...was it based on mine?

Anyway Wario do you even have PM2?

And cool sig Wario...was it based on mine?

And in one of the pictures in your sig...it has Waluigi...don't you hate him?

No I don't, sadly :(

And yes, my sig is semi-based on yours. If that was okay. Though I added my own touches. Thanks for pointing out Waluigi. I originaly ment him to be in it, but, since Itadaki Street DS‎, I hate him even more. I have changed it to the better liking of my taste.

Now Wario do you have Paper Mario 2?

And darn I double posted!

I own it. Yes I do, It's the Thousand year old door, but I don't play it. My sister plays it, I don't see what you guys see in Yoshi. She loves him as well. She owns an orange Yoshi named Beth, according to her. I think you guys just got me into this game. crap.

To be normal,

I need to play this, love Yoshi, and learn not to hate the Zelda series.

I'd be better off that way, but sadly, I do hate Zelda and Yoshi and I'm starting to like this game.

:oops:

Monty Mole said:
SMITE THE INFIDEL!

Zelda>Mario. I'm sorry, but it's the sad truth.

:shock: My Hide, Bottles

Mario>Zelda<Wario>DK<Banjo=Wario

That's my math

Someone that hates Zelda? No way! Anyway, here's my math:

(Mario=Zelda=Wario)>Donkey Kong>Banjo

Regardless, they're all great series, in my opinion.

Lots of people hate zelda. I'm more surprised that you hate YOSHI!!??? :shock: And anyway my opinion: Super mario 64< ocaraina of time.

Who here has heard the rumor that if you name your file a color, your Yoshi will be that color?

I'm here to disspell that. It's WRONG! Some people say it's true and it worked, but it is sheer coincidence.

Back