Who is cooler,Waluigi,or wario?

I dislike both of them lol.

Waluigi890 said:
Please tell me! I think that Waluigi is cooler,beacuse in mario tenis he had those cool glowing eyes!
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH dude, how can I forgot thos glowing eyes!!!!!!!, yeah, they're the best, but I prefer the faty

pd: I think that there's a topic with the same poll

maledict said:
Waluigi890 said:
Please tell me! I think that Waluigi is cooler,beacuse in mario tenis he had those cool glowing eyes!
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH dude, how can I forgot thos glowing eyes!!!!!!!, yeah, they're the best, but I prefer the faty

pd: I think that there's a topic with the same poll
That's because I made the original one! I think.

WHo would you rather have come you your house for a visit? Some guy with spindly legs and a con's face who hits his head on the roof, or some tubby who coudn't make it up the stairs? XD

Toadbert101 said:
WHo would you rather have come you your house for a visit? Some guy with spindly legs and a con's face who hits his head on the roof, or some tubby who coudn't make it up the stairs? XD
I'd first build a new house. =/

Two thumbs up for Waluigi. He deserves more credit than he gets....which is basicly none. Not to mention Wario is a fat, arrogant, jackass. Waluigi's just cocky, which I like.

3Dejong said:
Seriously, both I hate.

But Waluigi seems a bit more... intelligent than Wario.
Hmmm... I guess that's everyone.
Even a Goomba! :eek:

WarioLoaf said:
Do i have to dignify my answer with a responce.....
Yay, a non-American!
Those are seen rarely in the Wiki and Forumz.

Waluigi should have his own games. The first would be Wario is Missing, which would, unlike Mario is Missing, which sucked totat ass, Wario is Missing would be frickin awesome. Waluigi's next game will be Waluigi's Mansion.

Plumber said:
Wario games are constantly degrading what used to be a funny character into a lame farting guy with a fetish for poop.

PaperStriker said:
WarioLoaf said:
Do i have to dignify my answer with a responce.....
Yay, a non-American!
Those are seen rarely in the Wiki and Forumz.

I live in and was born in Pennsyvania and i'm part itallian :|

Back