Total Drama disscussion

Vinnie927

King Bowser
This TV show was first made in 2007. It had a second season which covered 2009, and a third season, which covered bits of 2010 and 2011. A fourth season is starting on Janurary 5th 2012.

That barely covers it up. Is it animated? What kind of show is it? Who's on it?

Think of it as an animated version of "Survivor" with teen angst.

Season 2 was OK, but Season 3 was the best. It looks like Revenge of the Island is going to be cooler, though.

Season 1: 10/10
Season 2: 9/10
Season 3: 6/10
Season 4 Prediction: 10/10

I'm actually kinda glad they're ditching the original cast for Revenge of the Island. One of my primary complaints of Season 3 is that they over-exhausted the original cast to the point of blandness, and of the three new contestants, we had an over-exaggerated villain (Al), a maniac (Sierra), and a complete dumbass (Blainley). I'm hoping Season 4 fares better.

The original contestants appear and play important roles like making a contestant quit and making a challenge (Chris was not on board for this one)

Oh, I love this series. All three seasons were great, in my opinion. Can't wait for the new one.

A Little Chinese Lesson said:
The original contestants appear and play important roles like making a contestant quit and making a challenge (Chris was not on board for this one)

I knew that. I meant that they're ditching them as contestants.

I have most of he Season 3 songs stuck in my head, espically I'm Gonna Make It. I made a list of my Top 30 favourite TDWT songs.

1. I'm Gonna Make It
2. A Chinese Lesson
3. Condor
4. We Built Gwen's Face
5. Ths is How we will end it
6. Sea Shanty
7. Wake Up!
8. Changing Guard Mix
9. Oh, My Izzy
10. Eine Kleine
11. Blainerific
12. Before we Die
13. Shear the Sheep
14. Who You Gonna Root For?
15. Versus
16. Stuck to a Pole
17. Come Fly With Us
18. Rowin' Time
19. Lovin' Time
20. What's Not to Love
21. Paris in the Springtime
22. Boyfriend Kisser
23. Gypsy Rap
24. Save This Show
25. Her Real Name isn't Blainely
26. Greek Mix
27. I'm Winning This
28. Sisters
29. Baby
30. I'm Sorry

Do you happen to live in Canada Vinnie? I thought it didn't start until February in the states.

I say Mike wins. :D He has multiple personalities, including a winning one maybe. And there's a video gamer in the 4th season. :D 'Bout time.

Dry-Petey said:
I say Mike wins. :D He has multiple personalities, including a winning one maybe. And there's a video gamer in the 4th season. :D 'Bout time.

Crap. I have been missing a whole lot of stuff. I'm rooting for Mike too.

For all I've seen of season 1 and 2, and the quarter I've seen of 3, I'd have to say Owen is my favorite character.

Pinkie Pie said:
For all I've seen of season 1 and 2, and the quarter I've seen of 3, I'd have to say Owen is my favorite character.
^Not in Season 4.

They're replacing the entire cast. And thank god they're doing so.

I'll miss Cody though. He was pretty much the only character to not get annoying after 3 seasons.

After seeing all the new characters' audition tapes, Dawn is now my favourite. Zoey and Mike seem pretty cool too.

Back