Total Drama disscussion

Pinkie Pie said:
For all I've seen of season 1 and 2, and the quarter I've seen of 3, I'd have to say Owen is my favorite character.

Speaking of favorite characters, who would everyone's favorite characters from seasons 1-3 be? Personally, I like Harold and Cody the best.

(also fun fact, me and my brother both share a name with a character on the show (Cody and Tyler) :eek:)

Smasher said:
Pinkie Pie said:
For all I've seen of season 1 and 2, and the quarter I've seen of 3, I'd have to say Owen is my favorite character.

Speaking of favorite characters, who would everyone's favorite characters from seasons 1-3 be? Personally, I like Harold and Cody the best.

My favourites would be Harold and Izzy.

Smasher said:
Pinkie Pie said:

(also fun fact, me and my brother both share a name with a character on the show (Cody and Tyler) :eek:)

Cody, Sierra, and Noah

I didn't like Duncan by the way. He was an overused character. Every season he made it to the Top Five.

My faves: Noah, Tyler, Mike, Cody, Owen, Harold in no real order.

List of 1st gen contestants from favourite to least favourite:

Cody
Noah
Harold
Izzy
Owen
Sierra
Beth
Ezekiel
Alejandro
DJ
Tyler
LeShawna
Trent
Gwen
Bridgette
Heather
Duncan
Lindsay
Courtney
Geoff
Eva
Sadie
Katie
Justin
Blainley

I've modified your list.
Mr. Coconut
Cody
Noah
Harold
Izzy
Owen
Sierra
Beth
Ezekiel
Alejandro
DJ
Tyler
LeShawna
Trent
Gwen
Bridgette
Heather
Duncan
Lindsay
Courtney
Geoff
Eva
Sadie
Katie
Justin
Blainley
[/quote]

Toad2012 said:
Well, if you're counting Mr. Coconut, he'd kinda be between Heather and Duncan. Not first.
Really? Mr. Coconut is my favorite character. It was a shame he was voted off so early.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Toad2012 said:
Well, if you're counting Mr. Coconut, he'd kinda be between Heather and Duncan. Not first.
Really? Mr. Coconut is my favorite character. It was a shame he was voted off so early.

How can you like someone so secretive that he doesn't even talk?

He talks, only Owen can understand him. :posh:

Back