Bowser's kids

Nobody but Bowser really knows. An old Nintendo Power UK says her name is "Clawdia", but this isn't really official. Bowser could breed asexually like some species of reptiles, if he did that it might explain all those [mwiki]Koopa Kid[/mwiki]s running around. In the end I don't think well ever learn how Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, Larry, Ludwig, Wendy, Roy and Bowser Jr. were concieved.

Wait, befor you do, I have something to say. Yes Clawdia is real. But Bowser has only 6 true kids! DUN DUH!!!!! Yes this is true. Morton Jr. is adaopted. Think about it. All the Koopa Kids besides Mprton have the same color skin as Bowser. And none have birthmarks. * Hence Mortons Star shaped birthmark around his eye.* Also, The reason he is named Morton Koopa JR. is because Morton Koopa Sr. is Bowsers father. Also Wart is Bowsers brother who was supposed to enheret the kingdom, but bowser used a magickoopa wand to turn him into a toad. *Hence why Bowser can't do squat while Wart was actually able to take over a kingdom.* Also King K.Rool is Bowsers cousin. Sorry for going off topic but I couldn't help myself. :lol:

Yup. Almsot everything's made up.

I was a member there until I got bored of it.

I tried to go to Lemmys Land once, I just coudnt get into it. It seems to be all fan fiction.

I go to LL's every once in a while, though I sometimes have a hard time getting into the site for some unknown reason.

Let this Die.

Let's just let this topic die. There's nothing to talk about becase I arleady have a topic like this.

Mario_you_phail.gif

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

You Knife you gotta stop spamming stuff, man! I am not gonna make an eating untensil joke, because there old.

BUT, I can turn you into a House item or sex toy!

Hello Dildo! Thats your new name.

BOT

(Back on Topic)

You were just waiting for an opportunity like that huh?

I really just think that the Koopalings aren't technically Bowser's Kids, but I think BJ is.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!! Well..all right. But I didn't get that infromation from Lemmys Land. However, since were talking about sites, I'd like to advertise, Yoshi Lore Forums. But we are havind some difficultiys at the present time, so I wouldn't recomend going there right this second.

Dearly Beloved we gather here to bid fair well to the Bowser's kids thread.

R.I.P

Bowser's kids
DEC.23 - DEC. 27

WarioLoaf said:
Dearly Beloved we gather here to bid fair well to the Bowser's kids thread.

R.I.P

Bowser's kids
DEC.23 - DEC. 27
Yeah well put that R.I.P sign to other dead topics...

I'm too lazy to find it so can someone who ACTUALLY wants to talk about something please reply?

I consider the games to only be canon, so all this Claudia Koopa stuff is pure shit.

Back