Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
Since New Years is just around the corner, I thought it might be a good idea to make this. So, just talk about what you liked/didn't like about 2011, what you're hoping for in 2012, your new years revolutions, and other similar stuff.

Re: 2011 is almost over.

I'm hoping for better forum users. 2011 was ass, nuff said.

_ said:

2011 was full of users pretending to leave and then coming back because of mean people on here. >_< Jeez, that was repetitive

Anyways, people are probably gonna be all frightened next year because of the stupid apocalypse theory in December of next year, but it's obviously all fake. Either way, looking forward to a great year next year, and I'll be in high school next August.

_ said:
How was 2010 in that aspect?
I'm hoping for better stories.

GLaDOS said:
_ said:
How was 2010 in that aspect?
I'm hoping for better stories.
I just came back to the forums so I have no idea how 2010 was like here.

I'm hoping for more comics x:

Nega-Man said:
_ said:

2011 was full of users pretending to leave and then coming back because of mean people on here. >_< Jeez, that was repetitive

Anyways, people are probably gonna be all frightened next year because of the stupid apocalypse theory in December of next year, but it's obviously all fake. Either way, looking forward to a great year next year, and I'll be in high school next August.

I stayed and never left.

:(

Nega-Man said:

LOL. I thought people stop caring about that already.

In the famous words of Princess Alyson Koopastool

WHAT A HOAX!

NintendoQueen said:
2011 SUCKED. I really hope 2012 is MUCH better.

I had 4 deaths in my family this past year...... :'(

OMG really?? I never knew that :'(

_ said:
:(

Nega-Man said:

WHAT A HOAX!

Exactly.

NintendoQueen said:
Nega-Man said:
NintendoQueen said:
2011 SUCKED. I really hope 2012 is MUCH better.

I had 4 deaths in my family this past year...... :'(

OMG really?? I never knew that :'(

Yeah, my aunt, my uncle, my grandma, and my cat :'(

That's terrible. :'(

Nega-Man said:
_ said:
Nega-Man said:
Anyways, people are probably gonna be all frightened next year because of the stupid apocalypse theory in December of next year, but it's obviously all fake.

WHAT A HOAX!

Exactly.

Per this.

this was a good year for me in ways i can only begin to fathom

This is terrible but I'd prefer if we think of happy thoughts for the year ahead.

I really hope 2012 is not a repeat of 2011. I've been through all this shit, and yes of course, there were good moments. But the bad outweighs the good in this situation.

If only wishes could come true........

Seriously, that's stupid that people predict an apocalypse just because the Mayan calendar ended.

All the calendars in my house are on the last page. Does that mean it's the end of the world? No. It just means that the years almost over and I need to buy a new goddamn calendar.

Actually Wikipedia explains it pretty well. It's just a start of a new cycle, not the end of the Mayan calendar.

Nega-Man said:
Seriously, that's stupid that people predict an apocalypse just because the Mayan calendar ended.

All the calendars in my house are on the last page. Does that mean it's the end of the world? No. It just means that the years almost over and I need to buy a new goddamn calendar.

I am sigging this last part. LMAO.

2011 has been all over the shop for me. Next year, I'll hopefully get my surgery done, go back to school and eventually get a full-time job.

On the hobby end, I intend to get better at mixing cocktails, better at reviewing games and begin travelling around the country more often (Flinders Ranges is a good start).

I just hope next year will have more games of my interest. Then again, I really should try different games...

As for this year, it was kind of slow with several more deaths of famous people and some fun, as always.

Nega-Man said:
_ said:

It was all part of my evil planI also found it annoying. The amount of rage quitting between October and November where awful. I did rage quit at one point but I regret it now.

Back