For the Threads (A Guy About Love)

well if we're going through this thread again...
Nowi said:
I had that happen to me in a math class sophomore year of high school. There was a school dance coming up, and I had a crush on this girl in the class. But I waited forever to ask her, and when I finally had enough courage and did it, she already had a date to the dance, so I was just like "Oh, okay." and never spoke to her again. Ended up not going to that dance, but it wasnt that bad.
this almost happened to me this year

except fortunately i didn't ask the girl i liked before i found out whether she had a date yet or not, which she did

good thing i didn't ask

That was a month ago though. The prom was actually yesterday and I went through it without even remembering that. Shows how much I care. >_>

luckily I hate dancing/dances/proms so I don't have to worry about that kind of situation

There is a boy who liked me and asked me to be his girlfriend but I refused
He is pretty annoying to me now, but he is still trying to have talking terms to me. And he knew my birthday and wrote a letter to me. The letter is just some apologies, but I threw it and he didn't know.
Another one is not from my school, he is annoying too. He even wrote a letter to me.
I don't talk to them unless something important

Back