Koopalings Smileys?

Who agrees with me that there needs to be Smiley versions of the Koopalings? They already have Bowse

• Yes Yes Yes!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Boidoh said:
Should this really be here? Its about the forum not mario really.
It is about Mario.
Also, meh.

Boidoh said:
What?
Well, they have Bowser and Bowser Jr., so I thought it would be cool to have the Koopalings.
And I don't know what you're saying "Its about the forum not mario really"---What are you talking about?

Twist said:
Only if they're the old designs. I like my rainbow-haired Iggy.

Actually, they're still better than Junior.
HIGH FIVE! Thank you! YES! :D

Mrs. Hedlund said:
Boidoh said:
What?
Well, they have Bowser and Bowser Jr., so I thought it would be cool to have the Koopalings.
And I don't know what you're saying "Its about the forum not mario really"---What are you talking about?

Twist said:
Only if they're the old designs. I like my rainbow-haired Iggy.

Actually, they're still better than Junior.
HIGH FIVE! Thank you! YES! :D

Well im not too sure about this but the forum is Marioverse right. And well this seems to be more about the forum than mario..

Well, if whoever is in charge of this place sees this poll, I wonder if they will seriously consider this. Or they just might laugh it off.

I think it would be cool to have them. We have a BIRDO smiley for crying out loud! :birdo:

Toad85 said:
I don't hate Birdo.

That. I kinda like her, actually.

Also, seeing as how I think the Koopalings are terribly overrated, I don't really care if we get Koopaling smileys. If do, i don't mind, if we don't, i don't mind. Though I'd honestly rather have Dry Bones and Shy Guy smileys. (there's already some made, i'd just like to see them installed
DB_smilie.png
Shy_Guy.png
)

Toad85 said:
I don't have Birdo.

Also, don't forget we have poshjr too. :poshjr:

I like the Regular Posh :posh:

I don't know, I don't see how Bowser Jr. is so much more popular than the Koopalings. At least they are original, unlike Jr. who is literally a Junior version of Bowser.

NintendoQueen said:
Toad85 said:
I don't have Birdo.

I don't know, I don't see how Bowser Jr. is so much more popular than the Koopalings. At least they are original, unlike Jr. who is literally a Junior version of Bowser.
Proof that Junior is original:
-He has somewhat of a personality,shown in Super Mario Sunshine
-He doesn't act entirely like his dad, he's his idol, but he doesn't entirely act like him.
-Bowser kidnaps Peach and then he stays in some IDK which place, the Koopalings don't kidnap her at all, and BJ goes outside of the base even after kidnapping Peach(Sunshine and Super Sluggers).

That was proof that he's original,if that doesn't convince you of his popularity, that's ok, but he is actually original in attitude. Before you try anything:
argument-invalid.jpg

The part that he is not original.

Have Koopaling smileys?

Not before we get a better Toad smiley, a Baby Mario Bros. smiley, a Diddy Kong smiley, and a Rosalina smiley

LuigiNo.1 said:
NintendoQueen said:
Toad85 said:
I don't have Birdo.

Proof that Junior is original:
-He has somewhat of a personality,shown in Super Mario Sunshine
-He doesn't act entirely like his dad, he's his idol, but he doesn't entirely act like him.
-Bowser kidnaps Peach and then he stays in some IDK which place, the Koopalings don't kidnap her at all, and BJ goes outside of the base even after kidnapping Peach(Sunshine and Super Sluggers).

That was proof that he's original,if that doesn't convince you of his popularity, that's ok, but he is actually original in attitude. Before you try anything:
argument-invalid.jpg

The part that he is not original.

1. The Koopalings have established personalities and have had them for a much longer period of time (reflected in their in-game and televised media names).
2. The Koopalings don't lick the ground daddy walks on or need to fight alongside him or use his vehicles/weapons, preferring to do their own shit.
3. They were the ones who threw the cake on Peach in NSMBWii...if that's not kidnapping, nothing is. Also, why are you even bringing up a fucking spin-off sports game?!

Baby Luigi said:
Have Koopaling smileys?

Not before we get a better Toad smiley, a Baby Mario Bros. smiley, a Diddy Kong smiley, and a Rosalina smiley

Fawful smiley before all.

I could try whipping something up, but whether they're accepted or not is up to the admins.

But hey, it's worth a shot if they accepted my BJr. smiley.

apocalypseArisen said:
I could try whipping something up, but whether they're accepted or not is up to the admins.

Crash holds this forum on his back.

apocalypseArisen said:

I was going to suggest that we ask God to make them but yeah crash works to :posh:

NintendoQueen said:
Toad85 said:
I don't have Birdo.

I actually like Bowser Jr because he is literally a junior version of bowser. The koopalings, are meh, I dont like them, and I dont need them. I like bowser, he's cool, and a jr copy of bowser is cool too!

I dont really have any concrete argument other than just personal preference, and I think the koopalings look ridiculous, and I cant take them seriously as villains at all.

Also, this. :poshjr:

Back