Legend of Users UES(Userpedia Entertainment System)(Up to Chapter 5 Released!)

LN1

L - N - 1
So after obtaining my Userpedia account, making a page about me, and even a fictional location of this project, I decided to do this.

Teaser(Note: This is a Draft version. The finished one will be done after some contrusctive review/critisicism is done to fix the mistakes while following the plot, or if the plot is horrible, it will be changed):
6 users:(insert the name of the heroes usernames except for me) had come to visit Weirdenville City. They rested that night, not knowing they would be heroes along LuigiNo.1. The next day, everybody woke up, however, LuigiNo.1,(insert the name of the others heroes usernames here), fastly noticed that a meteorite was headed to their house. They fleed fast enough, and each of the inhabitants and visitors of Weirdenville City had gathered in the plaza. Shortly after that, the meteors destroyed every single one of the statues that surround the city.

LuigiNo.1,(the other heroes):...
Mysterious Voice: Hello. I'd like to introduce myself, but that info is confidential. I fear that the 7 statues of Weirdenville City have been destroyed. If nothing is done to stop it, the entire city will atomically explode, killing everybody on this Universe. Fortunately, we have a way of restoring them. Right here there are five heroes. LuigiNo.1,(the other four heroes),you are all the heroes whose fate is to save Weirdenville City and the rest of the universe.
The Five Heroes: What are we supposed to do?
Mysterious Voice: Each of you must enter one of the portals which are placed where the statues were before being destroyed. Each of them will lead to a dungeon. Each of you will be provided with a Legendary Blade, and you must use it to clear the dungeon and beat the boss. Each of the dungeons should be capable of powering up a Legendary Blade. After each of you 5 heroes have powered up your swords, you must gather in the plaza circle, and you must combine the power of your blades. This will open a portal to the beast who caused this problems.

After receiving a Legendary Blade, our 5 heroes set out for a dungeon.
This is only the introduction.
Heroes.
1-Me
2-Nabber
3-YoshiMonsta
4-Toad85
5-Smasher

If that was tl;dr for you. I can easily explain it for you. However, I recommend you to at least read the teaser to know some of the plot.
Prologue:http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Users_UES(Userpedia_Entertainment_System)/Prologue

If you believe there is a lack of characters, just wait for the story and you'll see more characters.

Re: Legend of Users UES(Userpedia Entertainment System)

Meh, I'll give you a shot.

Thanks. Also, I forgot to tell you that I would need help with the logo. I suck at image editing for two reasons:
1.) I don't have a good image editing program.
2.) I don't have good image editing skills.

If anybody could help me with the logo, I would really appreciate it. Of course, supposing anybody else decides to sign up, which seems unprobable.

Also, I'll be you editor if you need one (I highly suggest it).

GLaDOS said:
Also, I'll be you editor if you need one (I highly suggest it).
Of course you can.

YoshiMonsta said:
can I be in it? If you say no it's okay.
Of course. I'm looking for as many users as I can to participate. The first 6 to enter are the heroes. YoshiMonsta, be ready to be a hero.

I'll be the fourth hero.

Do you need a description?

LuigiNo.1 said:
Not too much. After all, all the 7 heroes are equal in power, and I could easily read your Userpedia Article to know more about you.
Hmm. I'm not exactly sure if that would work out well... but what do I know about this stuff.

Well, I could make a fair power for each hero, since giving the most power to me would be self-centering, and giving much better power to everybody except me would be that I want to please you for no good reason. Of course, ths is only the first version. After all, I will put the draft linked for 3 reasons:
1.) Have a review to fix the mistakes,
2.) If the plot is just horrible, I would change the plot.
3.) So the editor edits it.

LuigiNo.1 said:
Not too much. After all, all the 7 heroes are equal in power

I was really more talking about my personality or backstory; I figured you would really be the one to come up with the powers and whatnot.

Oh, well that is a not so bad idea. I really didn't plan too much backstory, but if it can help with the story of course. The personality of each hero would be in the story but if you would prefer it to be detailed by you it's ok. Well, speak it up. This applies to any hero(except me, I will think of a backstory for me and for every hero who doesn't give it detailed to me).

Backstory is always a good idea. (And one of the many reasons that Nabberture Science sucked; it didn't have backstory and none was planned.)
Also, with editing, usually the story is PMed or linked in a Google Doc (I think.)

But of course, before giving it to you so you edit it. I will await public reviews. I'll give you the mistakes, but I'll make a second/third/fourth/so on draft until I get a plot that works. Then I'll give you the final draft, and you can edit it. Remember, if you wish the backstory you want, speak it up before I start with the project.

LuigiNo.1 said:
Oh, well that is a not so bad idea. I really didn't plan too much backstory, but if it can help with the story of course. The personality of each hero would be in the story but if you would prefer it to be detailed by you it's ok. Well, speak it up. This applies to any hero(except me, I will think of a backstory for me and for every hero who doesn't give it detailed to me).

Ok.

Personality: Smug, smart-alecky and sarcastic (but not intentionally mean), extremely intelligent, kinda a bit of an anti-hero.
Backstory: Raised in Weirdenville City and the son of wealthy entrepreneurs, Toad85 has always kinda had a silver spoon in his mouth. However, he had always had a yearning for a more adventurous life, and gets the chance when the 7 statues of Weirdenville City are destroyed.

LuigiNo.1 said:
But of course, before giving it to you so you edit it. I will await public reviews. I'll give you the mistakes, but I'll make a second/third/fourth/so on draft until I get a plot that works. Then I'll give you the final draft, and you can edit it. Remember, if you wish the backstory you want, speak it up before I start with the project.
That's not really how editing works.
Anyway, make my backstory however you want.

Why the hell not?

Ok Smasher, you're in. I decided to go shorten this and there will only be 5 heroes. Also, the mysterious voice and the monster will keep mysterious. Well, Nabber, I'm going to write a more or less draft version of this. I'll change a few things, but overall, it is about the same story.

Can't put Nabber in. Sorry. I guess you'll have to ask someone else.

Back