Legend of Users UES(Userpedia Entertainment System)(Up to Chapter 5 Released!)

Re: Legend of Users UES(Userpedia Entertainment System)(Prologue has been released!)

I don't know why I did it, but I read your prologue. I think you actually did a much better job writing this than you do 90% of your forum posts. Also, given how you structured it, it would probably work better as a comic, unless you want to add more characterization and description to what you have already.

Re: Legend of Users UES(Userpedia Entertainment System)(Prologue has been released!)

LuigiNo.1 said:
Hmm...
Maybe if Nabber contributed the artwork he wants to be used as him you could make the logo. Of course, I doubt he's active right now.
He only has one piece of artwork. I gratuitously provided it.

Toad85 said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
Hmm...
Maybe if Nabber contributed the artwork he wants to be used as him you could make the logo. Of course, I doubt he's active right now.
Wait, you made something for me?
And you know, I have to catch up on Homestuck sometime. That's why I was inactive.
I have an image but I can't access it now. Because nobody will ever make me new art or sprites.

GLaDOS said:
Toad85 said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
Hmm...
Wait, you made something for me?
No, it was the one on your Userpedia page.

Oh, you uploaded it onto my page.
I do have actual artwork. It's not that great but it'll have to do.

GLaDOS said:
Oh, you uploaded it onto my page.
I do have actual artwork. It's not that great but it'll have to do.

No, it was already there. XP

FYI, I meant this artwork:
Companion.jpg

Pfft. I don't consider that artwork. I took it off Google Images.

In fact, I'm really overdue for sprites or artwork but no one wants to make it for me.
I might ask UM tomorrow, maybe. When I finally finish A5A2.

Also, I may as well do a bit of a review. The prologue was decent size, so I'll give you that. It was also free of errors. However, I do feel as if some word choice was off. Actually, a lot of things felt off. The heroes are randomly chosen. They don't seem to have much emotion. They unquestionably take advice from an invisible voice. The entire plot was basically said. It's modeled after a video game, and I don't know about you, but it's not fun to read about dungeons like this. The ending felt kind of abrupt. They got a legendary sword and the end. Don't say how they got the sword or anything. No explanation for why in the world the city will explode or anything. The prologue, overall, was lacking.
5/10

Sorry to say, but have already set yourself up for a lame cliche plot.

GLaDOS said:
Because nobody will ever make me new art or sprites.
I made you some, actually only one because I'm lazy.
nabs.png
Hope you enjoy!!!
Yoshiwalker said:
Sorry to say, but have already set yourself up for a lame cliche plot.
Triforce_Crest.jpg

Hey QuizmoManiac, I actually do have new artwork and sprites.
Can't upload the artwork to UP though, so you'll has to take it from UM's thread.

Discord said:
Hey QuizmoManiac, I actually do have new artwork and sprites.
Can't upload the artwork to UP though, so you'll has to take it from UM's thread.
You don't like my art?

It's a beautiful work of irony but teh internets doesn't understand irony.

Please observe them again.
o8iDg.png

Back