SpotPass/StreetPass

MCS

Donkey Kong
What do you guys think of this new feature, StreetPass, with the 3DS? I haven't actually tried it out yet (seeing as I haven't taken my 3DS out of the house yet ;)) but have any of you tried it out? I might take it with me when I go on errands sometime and see what happens.

Re: StreetPass

For those who got it earlier, am I the only one who liked the old version better? I mean, I have to go all through stupid spotpass people just to get to people I actually know.

Yes. In a matter of fact, I kept it in my pocket in school, but supposedly I can't even have it in my pocket even though I'm not even playing it...

I've had my 3DS since around July and take it everywhere with me. To this day I've only gotten 1 StreetPass tag. And that was today.

I never use it (the 3DS to random person ratio is incredibly low in most places).

Mario4Ever said:
I never use it (the 3DS to random person ratio is incredibly low in most places).

Well, I saw a girl at Legoland with a 3DS yesterday. I didn't bring mine, though. But the 3DS just came out this year, so chances are a few people here and there will have it.

'3K said:
I've had my 3DS since around July and take it everywhere with me. To this day I've only gotten 1 StreetPass tag. And that was today.

Wow, really?

Pinkie Pie said:
Yes. In a matter of fact, I kept it in my pocket in school, but supposedly I can't even have it in my pocket even though I'm not even playing it...

Did you get any StreetPass notifications while at school?

A Little Chinese Lesson said:
I took it to the mall My brother got a new person and I got no one :mad:

I somehow got 25 new people in StreetPass

Now I know why

I played MK7 wi-fi

Do I play MK7 wifi and I will get more people?

King DDD said:
I took it to the mall My brother got a new person and I got no one :mad:

I somehow got 25 new people in StreetPass

Now I know why

I played MK7 wi-fi

Do I play MK7 wifi and I will get more people?

They'll show up in your Mii Plaza, but you can't use them in Find Mii or Puzzle Swap.

I've gotten quite a few people on my 3DS. I always take it out with me because you never know who's going to have one. When I was in NYC a few weeks ago, I got StreetPass from this random guy from Iowa. Again, you never know.

When your 3DS in sleep mode passes another 3DS in sleep mode, info is exchanged and the little notification light in the top-right corner turns green, which means that you have new StreetPass data. Similarly, it turns blue when you have new SpotPass data.

Back