Swapnote

Yes, when you tap on Stationaries, you scroll right to see a lot of other Stationaries with the label "O 5" on them (the O is a coin). choose a stationary and buy it. If you only have 6 Stationaries, you'll have to unlock the rest first.

To unlock the Stationary feature, write 10 Letters (either save them, or send them).

I suck at drawing but you guys can still send me stuff if you want

You might not be able to decipher anything I draw...

schmutz said:
I suck at drawing but you guys can still send me stuff if you want

You might not be able to decipher anything I draw...
Wow. Same here, I couldn't have good handwriting for a while.

So, they just released a major update for Swapnote for the first time in a while. They made the menu and notes look overall slimmer and now made it so you can filter notes by sender or favorites, and you can press A to "play" a Swapnote you've written before you've sent it (so you can see what it looks like when other people will read it). They also sped up the pace of opening and reading Swapnotes (which I don't think was necessary, but eh).

MCS said:
So, they just released a major update for Swapnote for the first time in a while. They made the menu and notes look overall slimmer and now made it so you can filter notes by sender or favorites, and you can press A to "play" a Swapnote you've written before you've sent it (so you can see what it looks like when other people will read it). They also sped up the pace of opening and reading Swapnotes (which I don't think was necessary, but eh).
That's been more then a month already.

MCS said:
No easier way to delete notes? Aw..

Pandapowah said:
MCS said:
No easier way to delete notes? Aw..
Yes, there is. You can now select up to 30 letters to delete at once.

did anyone else know they (sort of) revived this as swapdoodle?? apparently it's been on the eshop for free for like half a month

Swapdoodle is just the similar to Swapnote, but you cannot attach recordings and photos (from 3DS camera) to doodles. Instead of photos, game screenshots (eg. Smash, AC:NL) can be attached. And stickers such as game icons, Mii faces and badges from Badge Arcade, can be attached.

Back