Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elder Princess Shroob

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Everybody else has made a thread so I decided to too. Up above is a poll major Mario villains i.e. bosses of games and notable adversaries. If this poll works I might make other, Nintendo related villain polls. Your choice isn't limited to this poll though, you can just post your favorite Mario villain if you want too.

Three words.

I. HAVE. FURY.

WarioLoaf said:
.... DON"T ASK
Wario.

I knew that.

My favorite villain? Well...

{{Mario & Luigi: Parnters in Time Spoilers Ahead! Read if you want spoilers or just keep scrolling down without anything if you don't want spoilers.}} Elder Princess Shroob, Princess Shroob's twin sister that was trapped in a Colbat Star Shard by Peach. She is the really final boss in Parnters in Time, not Princess Shroob. {{End Spoilers}}

Tatanga, my main purple alien thing. Everyone seems to forget all the cool villains.

*Petey Piranha fans cheers his name*
Fans: Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey!

D'oh! I forgot Petey. Also, nobody mention the Koopalings, I didn't put them up for space reasons.

When I said don't mention the Koopalings I meant just don't ask why there on the list, thats all, three-hundreth post, yay!

Wait WL do you mean the Koopa Kids (annoying minions from the Mario Partys) or the Koopalings (Ludwig, Iggy, Bowser Jr., etc.)?

I say that all of them are suckups. Who wouldn't around a huge Koopa thing that can breath fire?

Fawful! He's funny! I HAVE FURY!

Back