Crossovers you'd like to see.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
What the title says. It doesn't matter if the show's over, cancelled, jumped the shark, etc. Just think of whatever shows you'd like to have a crossover.

Myself, it'd be interesting to see a crossover between a sitcom and a cartoon. Think about how funny it would be if the live actors became animated and the cartoon characters becoming "real".

Also, a crossover between Fairly Odd Parents and T.U.F.F. Puppy would be neat. I'd like to see how the T.P. characters would react to seeing Timmy since humans don't exist in the T.P. universe.

So what would you guys like to see?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic crossing over with G1-3 of MLP...in an acid trip dream episode, idk.

I've always had some OCD thing against crossovers. But if I had to pick, I'd per with GalacticPetey.

Actually what I would want to see as a Crossover is not a TV show, but books. What would be interesting is the mix of the Inheritance Cylce and the Pern series. Oooh! A crossover of all of Anne McCaffrey's series. That would be EP-IIIC!

Pee-Wee Herman and Seinfeld

EDIT: Yeah, I don't take crossovers very seriously, much less my ideas.

CharizardLover said:
YoshiMonsta said:
My Little Pony: Halo is Magic Bros. The Hedgehog's Return to Dreamland Emblem Gear Ware
But those two are a three way crossover. The world can't handle it.
2?

YoshiMonsta put

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Halo
Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Fire Emblem
Metal Gear
and Wario Ware together into one

as for me,

hmm...