Wreck-it Ralph

RandomGuy said:
Hopefully Eggman's Voice actor is the same
I'm hoping Bowser and Dr. Robotnik actually have some lines in this movie, and that Kenny James and Mike Pollock voice them, respectively.

Bowser talking=DOOM

SiFi said:
Xia Wang said:
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Zangief is only viewed as a villain because he's part of the evil Soviet Union!
True, besides that, he's a total badass. No video game badass today can compare to him... or just retro badass overall.
Haggar.png

Say that again, punk!
I said no video game badass of today can compare to him or any of the retro badasses.

Seeing Eggman have some dialogue may work, but as for Bowser, because many hated his voice in Super Mario Sunshine, it's likely that he'll probably stay silent.

MnSG said:
Seeing Eggman have some dialogue may work, but as for Bowser, because many hated his voice in Super Mario Sunshine, it's likely that he'll probably stay silent.
You DO realize he's had a different voice actor since then, right? Try listening to what he sounds like in Super Mario Galaxy and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. MUCH better, in my opinion.

Smashgoom202 said:
MnSG said:
You DO realize he's had a different voice actor since then, right? Try listening to what he sounds like in Super Mario Galaxy and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. MUCH better, in my opinion.

I'm aware of that, but because people hated the voice acting that was implemented onto Super Mario Sunshine, it was never done for later games. As a result, all that we got from Bowser's new voice actor are roars and random grunts.

MnSG said:
Smashgoom202 said:
MnSG said:

I'm aware of that, but because people hated the voice acting that was implemented onto Super Mario Sunshine, it was never done for later games. As a result, all that we got from Bowser's new voice actor are roars and random grunts.
I have an easy solution to this problem. Have Bowser roar like usual, but with subtitles that make people actually understand him like in Galaxy. There, problem solved.

MnSG said:
As a result, all that we got from Bowser's new voice actor are roars and random grunts.

Isn't that what happened before Sunshine anyway?

Well there's always the Wile E. Coyote route, but that just wouldn't go well for Bowser.

How about subtitles like I suggested earlier? Its pretty regular in shows and movies for characters. Or you can just have a running gag on nobody being able to understand Bowser.

Count Mario said:
How about subtitles like I suggested earlier? Its pretty regular in shows and movies for characters. Or you can just have a running gag on nobody being able to understand Bowser.
That could work. They did that in Toy Story 3 with the Spanish Buzz.

Star Wars did do the subtitles for those who can't speak the language of humans. That could work in Bowser's favor.

MnSG said:
Smashgoom202 said:
MnSG said:

Bowser's said some words and short-phrases in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. His voice is so awesome it makes me want to hear complete sentences with it!

Sonic's definitely in this film, and he keeps the same voice from his games:
And it looks like Ralph is going to be in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed as a result.
wreck_it_ralph_sonic_all_stars-1.jpg

Best crossover Sega has ever done not counting Mario & Sonic OG

Back