Playable Pokemon

About the Hoenn Pokemon...While I would like more Pokemon Trainer characters, I want different combinations regarding the evolutionary levels.

I don't want every Pokemon Trainer to have;

1. An unevolved water starter.
2. A secondary grass starter
3. A fully evolved fire starter.

Fire's already overrated as it is. Although granted, those are most popular Hoenn Pokemon. So I wouldn't mind them. If we get Sinnoh however, I want Monferno instead of Infernape.

Buster Baxter said:
About the Hoenn Pokemon...While I would like more Pokemon Trainer characters, I want different combinations regarding the evolutionary levels.

Fire's already overrated as it is. Although granted, those are most popular Hoenn Pokemon. So I wouldn't mind them. If we get Sinnoh however, I want Monferno instead of Infernape.
Yeah, considering how popular Snivy is, she'd probably get in instead of Servine (probably Dewott and Emboar, also).

I just like the combination of Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken.

-Blaziken is a popular choice for most-wanted playable Pokemon
-Groyvle was a major character from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series
-And Mudkips... Well, you know.

Buster Baxter said:

I'd definitely prefer the line-up staying the same because I love Infernape.

Anyways, how about this. A popular fifth gen Pokemon that's appeared in a movie and is highly publicized like Zoroark or Victini to represent Unova and a third-gen Pokemon Trainer with starters, but in different evolution stages for each type compared to the last one. I feel this would be the best since we've already seen the Hoenn Pokemon while this may be a good way to get players more in touch with Unova.

Back