super mario galaxy 2

I only say to put more Galaxies , more bosses (Koopalings!), and put way much more enemies in there. :posh:

Super Mario Galaxy: The Dark Planet

More Planets: including the last one being the Dark Planet, you fight a bigger Bowser here.

More bosses: The rest seemed annoying, Bowser's one of them...

More Characters: Playing as like Yoshi & Wario... or Walugi & Bowser Jr.

Different Story: Last story seemed a little off course... and it seems lame... rescue the princess... I wish it was "The entire universe seemed to be in danger. Only one could stop the forces of evil... Mario. He ventured to the main place (in the first one), only to find out it was taking over my Dark Lumas, and Princess Rosalina & Princess Peach were captured... including... LUIGI!!!!"

MegaMario9910 said:
More Characters: Playing as like Yoshi & Wario... or Walugi & Bowser Jr.

To play also as: Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Boshi, Peach when you finish the game and Daisy when you finish it with Luigi, and it changes in a SM64DS styke

It works, but I doubt anybody would like to play as Peach, maybe Rosalina, she can at least activate like a force field. Peach only has the umbrella which doesn't really work.

Also, in SMG2 there should be something like a galaxy builder. You could be able to make your own planets then put them into a galaxy. Also, NO SCRIPTING!!!!!!!!!

chibizombie said:
PaperStriker said:
Ice Mario should be able to throw ice.
And Spring Mario should't hop around uncontrollably.
is that all the changes you would make? I would make galaxys downloadable off wii shop like the sunshine galaxy (based off of super mario sunshine) or the kirby galaxy (based off of kirby etc. plus what you said

Nintendo wouldn't do something like that. Bungie would, and has. Nintendo is known for having the FULL game in the box. If they started this "Download this!" crap, I wouldn't waste my money.

I have no Wii. :'(

Also, Halo 3 needs downloads for the full game? *insert extremely shocked smiley here*

...Ok... anyways, I think another shall come out after a new home console comes out... (2010/2009, maybe)

Back to Topic: (unless anybody starts a Halo topic) anyways, the sequel to one of the best Mario games ever is sure to have a sequel, but, thing is, it will have a totally different storyline, such as Super Mario Sunshine after 64, and Galaxy after Sunshine. So I have a feeling the next game really won't invovle space. But 50/50.

Nintendo should be quick with producing new games. I can't wait long. :mad:

PaperStriker said:
Nintendo should be quick with producing new games. I can't wait long. :mad:

I can, at least. I was patient waiting for Brawl, as like Pokemon DP. I was upset it was delayed though. :(

Me have it though.

SMG was patient for me too, but got it with my Wii.

I can't even wait ten seconds for something. It seems like a minute. :mad: I'm so impatient...

Back