Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • dangit why can't i remove polls

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Die vs. Terezi, Maple. vs. Dolo., Match. vs. Or.Dual.)

Okay, I think that'll do.

So, the match ends with Terezi beating Die, Maplehoof and the Dolorosa drawing, and Matchsticks beating Dualscar.

Next up, R??? Lalone, the alcoholic post-Scratch version of Rose's Mom, vs. Jane Crocker, a fan of CrockerCorp and the post-Scratch version of John's Grandma. Then, Stitch, the ninth member of the Felt, who could fix temporal entropy, vs. Jadesprite, Jade's dead Dream Self prototyped with her Becquerel sprite. Finally, Karkat Vantas, the leader of the trolls, vs. Snowman, the exiled Troll's session's Black Queen, who joined the Felt as the eighth member, and her lifespan is tied to that of her universe's Genesis Frog.

Maplehoof: 2
The Dolorosa: 2

R??? Lalonde: 0
Jane Crocker: 0

Stitch: 0
Jadesprite: 0

Karkat Vantas: 0
Snowman: 0

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Die vs. Terezi, Maple. vs. Dolo., Match. vs. Or.Dual.)

The Dolorosa: 3

Jane Crocker: 1

Stitch: 0
Jadesprite: 1

Karkat Vantas: 1

The Dolorosa: 4

Jane Crocker: 2

Stitch: 1

Karkat Vantas: 2

The Dolorosa: 5

R??? Lalonde: 1
Jane Crocker: 2

Stitch: 2

Karkat Vantas: 3

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (R??? vs. Jane, Stitch vs. J.S., Karkat vs. Snowman)

Okay, Jane, Stitch and Karkat move on, while R???, Jadesprite and Snowman.

Next up, Vriska Serket, a very manipulative Troll, vs. Gamzee Makara, the stoned Troll who goes sober and starts killing the rest. Then, a Crocodile, Dave's consorts, vs. The Imperial Condesce, Feferi Peixes' ancestor and the Empresss of the Trolls. Finally, Rose Lalonde, one of the main kids, vs. Mutie, the mutant cat she ectobiologically created (I think).

Vriska Serket: 0
Gamzee Makara: 0

Crocodile: 0
The Imperial Condesce: 0

Rose Lalonde: 0
Mutie: 0

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (R??? vs. Jane, Stitch vs. J.S., Karkat vs. Snowman)

Vriska Serket: 1

Crocodile: 0
The Imperial Condesce: 1

Rose Lalonde: 1
Mutie: 0

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Vriska vs. Gamzee, Croc. vs. Cond., Rose vs. Mutie)

Vriska Serket: 2

Crocodile: 1
The Imperial Condesce: 1

Rose Lalonde: 1.5
Mutie: 0.5

I couldn't decide between Rose and Mutie, so I just split my vote in half. :P

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Vriska vs. Gamzee, Croc. vs. Cond., Rose vs. Mutie)

Vriska Serket: 2
Gamzee Makara: 1

Crocodile: 1
The Imperial Condesce: 2

Rose Lalonde: 2.5

Vriska Serket: 3
Gamzee Makara: 1

u mad 2257? >: D

Rose Lalonde: 3.5

Dammit guys why do you hate the 3rd best troll so much. :(

Gamzee loses, Vriska wins. Mutie loses, Rose wins. Crocodile loses. Condesce wins.

Eggs. Felt. Egg timer. Hella Jeff. Warned you about stairs, bro.

Grand Highblood. Gamzee's ancestor. Hates lowbloods, likes romantic evenings...I MEAN...Kanaya. Rainbow Drinker troll.

D??? Strider. Post-Scratch Bro. Elusive. Nanna. Awful laugh. John's adoptive grandmother-ectobiological mother-whatever the fuck.

Simple. Vote.

Eggs: 0
Hella Jeff: 0

The Grand Highblood: 0
Kanaya Maryam: 0

D??? Strider: 0
Nanna: 0

VOTE

Hella Jeff: 1

Kanaya Maryam: 1

D??? Strider: 1
Nanna: 0

Hella Jeff: 2

Kanaya Maryam: 2

Nanna: 1

Hella Jeff: 3

YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL YOU HATE TIME TRAVEL

Kanaya Maryam: 3

Eh...whatever.

Nanna: 2

I'm just going to come out here and say that personally I find it odd that everyone likes the new Rose and Dave so much when we don't even know their names yet.

Hella Jeff: 4

better than Sweet Bro IMO.

Kanaya Maryam: 4

I hate that guy..

Nanna: 3

I hate D Strider, but only because of his ugly black pants.

Hella Jeff, Kanaya and Nanna win, while Eggs, the Grand Highblood and D??? Strider lose. Up next, Feferi Peixes, a sea-dwelling Troll, vs. the Peregrine Medicant/Parcel Mistress, who delivers MAIL. Then, Jaspers, Rose's dead cat, vs. Clubs Deuce, the best member of the Midnight Crew (and the cutest <3), and, finally, Nepeta Leijon, the best, and the cutest Troll <33333, vs. Ms. Paint, who is nowhere near as good vote nepeta.

Feferi Peixes: 0
Parcel Mistress: 0

Jaspers: 0
Clubs Deuce: 0

Nepeta Leijon: 0
Ms. Paint: 0

Nepeta Leijon: 0
Ms. Paint: 1

I don't care about the others.

Report to moderator
ip.gif
uvA12.png

♋
smasherred.gif
♋

(Sig by YoshiKartWii, animated text by Crash)​

PS I lied. :bowser:

Feferi Peixes: 1

Clubs Deuce: 1

Nepeta Leijon: 1

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Feferi vs. PM, Jaspers vs. CD, Nepeta vs. Ms. Paint)

Feferi Peixes: 2

Clubs Deuce: 2

Nepeta Leijon: 2

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Feferi vs. PM, Jaspers vs. CD, Nepeta vs. Ms. Paint)

Feferi Peixes: 3

Clubs Deuce: 3

Nepeta Leijon: 3

Feferi Peixes: 3
Parcel Mistress: 1

Jaspers: 1
Clubs Deuce: 3

Nepeta Leijon: 3

Am I really going to go against everyone here?

you have no soul

Ooh. This is hard.

Feferi Peixes: 4
Parcel Mistress: 1

I'm not too big of a fan of either of them, but at the end, PM didn't really get enough screentime for me to get a good impression of her.

Jaspers: 1
Clubs Deuce: 4

Jaspers is cool but CD can outsmart all of you.

Nepeta Leijon: 4

GO CAT TROLL

Okay, sorry guys, I forgot about this.

Feferi, CD, and Nepeta win. <333

Next up, Prospit's king, the Black King, vs. one of the exiles, the Aimless Renegade. Then, The Sufferer, Karkat's ancestor, vs. Nicolas Cage, who is a VAMPIRE. NOT THE BEES. AAAH. Finally, Quarters, the 14th member of the Felt, vs. The Ψiioniic, Sollux's ancestor.

Vote away.

Black King: 0
Aimless Renegade: 0

The Sufferer: 0
Nicolas Cage: 0

Quarters: 0
The Ψiioniic: 0

Re: stop forgetting this mcdumb

Black King: 0
Aimless Renegade: 1

The Sufferer: 0
Nicolas Cage: 1